John Kasich for President of the United States

Just saw him on Fox futures and there is no doubt about it now. He didn't announce, but he said it.

I told you morons he will be President. Now exercise your free speech and start talking about him.

If someone offered you to bet $30 on whether Kasich will be the next US President would you take that bet?

Balanced budgets in United states CONGRESS!!! 4 of them. I haven't even gotten to Ohio yet.

Ancient history.
That was an ENTIRELY different time and place dude. In my mind, they don't count. That was back when it was important for Repubs and Dems to take care of government business and both sides worked to that end.

That is hardly the environment that a new President would work under in 2016. Repubs and Dems in Congress seem to hate each other.

I bet you can find Dems voting for the budget Ksaich proposed back then.

Wrong and see this is why I'm way ahead of you guys in the political arena and knowledge of this countries founding principles. The President is supposed to Lead congress to compromise. There's a reason why the agenda is set by the President and so are the terms when the presidential signature is needed. He can dictate the political climate in Washington if he wanted to. Obama NEVER wanted to. A history of doing this on the federal level is more relevant than what is done on the state level. They are two completely different beasts. The FACT that he has both on his resume makes him the TOP candidate BY FAR. It's not even close.

The country's founding principles are to promote the general welfare and form a more perfect union.

Welfare and union.

Neither of which Republicans even stand for anymore. So don't run your mouth about founding principles when you are contemptuous of them.

Which is exactly what i said the President is supposed to do. We need one who will actually do it. Hence my point.

Just saw him on Fox futures and there is no doubt about it now. He didn't announce, but he said it.

I told you morons he will be President. Now exercise your free speech and start talking about him.

If someone offered you to bet $30 on whether Kasich will be the next US President would you take that bet?

yes.

Great. Now making that bet offer. Still interested?

I'm already betting my uncle $10,000 that he will. That's the only bet I care about. Sorry. Your too late.

I'm already betting my uncle $10,000 that he will. That's the only bet I care about. Sorry. Your too late.

Well, I have to complement you on putting your money where your mouth is. Any chance I can interest you by adjusting the odds? Say I get $30 if he doesn't win, and you get $100 if he does?

Well, I have to complement you on putting your money where your mouth is. Any chance I can interest you by adjusting the odds? Say I get $30 if he doesn't win, and you get $100 if he does?

Done.

Great I've noted it on Prediction Book so I have a reminder when this is due. You may wish to set up a reminder yourself either there or elsewhere (if you do use Prediction Book I suggest setting up at least one reminder elsewhere).

Done.

Great I've noted it on Prediction Book so I have a reminder when this is due. You may wish to set up a reminder yourself either there or elsewhere (if you do use Prediction Book I suggest setting up at least one reminder elsewhere).

I don't keep a schedule. My memory is just to damn good.

Done.

I don't keep a schedule. My memory is just to damn good.

Great. See you in November of 2016 then (or possibly earlier since I expect this will be clearly resolved when he doesn't get the nomination).

Forum List

Back