John Hagee is a nutjob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodishi I live about five miles from his Church. The man is a prosperity theologians and one of the originators of that Blasphemy if I'm not mistaken. If he does not repent he will stand with the Goats come judgement day.
I have not watched any of his program for years or many others for that matter. When the prosperity teaching starts with any of them I'd simply turned off the TV or change the channel. We have not had cable for close to seven years and where we live here TV is usually out of range. Might be a good thing as it would probably agitate me.

Joel Olsteen and Benny Hinn are my two personal pet peeves.

I can't stand either one of those pieces of shit. Someday I'm going to scam them out of their millions. And spend every last dime. :eusa_shhh:
:lol: When you do spread it around to the masses okay? Would you mind being specific what exactly get to you about them?

When you do spread it around to the masses okay? Would you mind being specific what exactly get to you about them?

Joel Olsteen always has this extremely cheesy douchebag grin on his face and writes these stupid self-help books with his picture on the cover. And Benny Hinn is one of those fucking "faith-healer" quacks that send people on guilt trips about the "poor starving children" in Africa, and then he pockets the cash. Hinn actually got lots of shit a couple of years back when it was revealed that some of his "ministry expenses" included stays at luxury hotels that ran $3,000 per night. HAVE FAITH! BE HEALED! :eusa_pray: :eusa_liar:

I'm sure the others can be just as bad, but I just have a particular hatred for those two.

Thank goodness for that switch that changes the channel or the one that turns off the whole TV. The prosperity teaching and the guilt trips some of these guys teach get on my nerves also. Then I get to thinking about how people can actually grab their Bible and start looking at what it says for themselves. Motivational speaking has become the rage and some preachers picked up on that and have abused it for a profit.

I believe in miracle healing so I can't fault anyone who actually has been given that gift of God. Yet I believe it is more of a personal matter than a show. A lot of preachers are showman on these mega churches and watching them one can see that.

I recall some years back flipping channels and caught part of Benny Hinn's act. He "healed" some dude who promptly dropped to the floor and son - about ten at the time looked at me and said, "Dad how come when this guy heals 'em the fall down but when Jesus healled that got up sing god's prases and ran off to tell everyone about it.

The world has more false teachers today than at any time in history and probably half of them are scam artists.

Thank goodness for that switch that changes the channel or the one that turns off the whole TV. The prosperity teaching and the guilt trips some of these guys teach get on my nerves also. Then I get to thinking about how people can actually grab their Bible and start looking at what it says for themselves. Motivational speaking has become the rage and some preachers picked up on that and have abused it for a profit.

I believe in miracle healing so I can't fault anyone who actually has been given that gift of God. Yet I believe it is more of a personal matter than a show. A lot of preachers are showman on these mega churches and watching them one can see that.

You should believe in the placebo effect. It has a much higher rate of success than faith healing. Consistantly, a third of patients given sugar placebos will be healed of everything from corns to cancer.

OTOH, when you check up on Benny Hinn's "healed" subjects, you will find them in the grave yard a few months after they stopped chemo because Benny "healed" them (of their cash affliction).

This lying false prophet,Jerry Falwell, is in Hell.

Yes, this bastard is in Hell for telling so many lies. He also had his flock to threaten WBC with bombs made by Fallwells' flock. I have not heard if these ROTC members were imprisoned. I hope they were. God hates hands that shed innocent blood.

This lying false prophet,Jerry Falwell, is in Hell.

Yes, this bastard is in Hell for telling so many lies. He also had his flock to threaten WBC with bombs made by Fallwells' flock. I have not heard if these ROTC members were imprisoned. I hope they were. God hates hands that shed innocent blood.
Robert Shuller is another crook.There is his Christal Cathedral in Garden Grove,CA.It is 8 min drive from my house.Take Chapman Ave and drive westbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back