John Hagee is a nutjob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny though... the man preaches, and offers support, based on nothing more than some dogma junkie belief in some cataclysmic end of days and will do whatever he can to prompt as much....

.....yet if a muslim believes in some end of days, cataclysmic scenario based on dogma junkie bullshit.. well.. THEY are just evil and must be exterminated from the jewish-only holy land...

Funny how selective are the people benefiting from the unconditional support of John Hagee.

funny though... the man preaches, and offers support, based on nothing more than some dogma junkie belief in some cataclysmic end of days and will do whatever he can to prompt as much....

.....yet if a muslim believes in some end of days, cataclysmic scenario based on dogma junkie bullshit.. well.. THEY are just evil and must be exterminated from the jewish-only holy land...

Funny how selective are the people benefiting from the unconditional support of hatred and destruction
Fixed that part for you.

Funny how selective are the people benefiting from the unconditional support of hatred and destruction.

and yet the meaning didn't change one tiny iota.

Robert Tilton

Benny Hinn

Joel Olsteen

David Cerullo

All the "prosperity" evangelist are mammon loving heathens.

Robert Tilton

Benny Hinn

Joel Olsteen

David Cerullo

All the "prosperity" evangelist are mammon loving heathens.

Pat Robertson,Billy Graham,and Paul Crouch are another false teachers who turned to falsehood.They are now the most money groubers and liars rather that true preachers.

Dobson seems to be a fine guy.He does good opposing agenda against sodomite marriages.He is more pro-family.
Focus on your own dadgummed family.
It is better to focus on the traditional family and traditional values that are done according to The Bible,but not from secular sick liberals and queer "parentings".Also to be aware from silly false priests like poop kisser Gene Robinson.

Last edited:
At a minimum sixty percent of the people seated in church pews on any given Sunday are going to hell for the sin of apostasy for they worship the God they think ought to be rather than the Great God who is, was and will be.

I'm looking here and I see blank accusations but no specifics. Can't say I agree with everything Hagee says that I've heard but I don't see that anyone on this thread has anything direct or specific that shows he is a "false prophet" or a "nutjob".

At a minimum sixty percent of the people seated in church pews on any given Sunday are going to hell for the sin of apostasy for they worship the God they think ought to be rather than the Great God who is, was and will be.
That is true!

Rodishi I live about five miles from his Church. The man is a prosperity theologians and one of the originators of that Blasphemy if I'm not mistaken. If he does not repent he will stand with the Goats come judgement day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back