John Glenn Endorses Obama

John Glenn endorses Obama

Character - Obama for America TV Ad

John Glenn:

"Growing up in Ohio you learn to size up a person by their character and that's why I'm supporting President Obama. He stood firm against the doubters and help rescue the auto industry. He's taken on big corporations and foreign powers when they threatened our jobs, our freedom, our way of life—and you know he means what he says: that's the Ohio way.

A Democrat endorses Obama?

I am sooooo shocked!

He cuts the shit out of nasa as he expands the government every other way. He lays off hundred of thousands of high paid engineers, science, etc. What a fucking joke. We may never go back to the fucking moon let alone anywhere else. Fuck this president.

Honestly, area's like science and engineering should be encouraged. BIG TIME. China's kicking our ass and will become stronger than us with this method.

I guess John Glenn doesn't believe we have a place in space.

Last edited:
I see then. So your position is that being a decorated combat veteran, Marine, and war hero means one is a pussy.

I am decorated too.
John Glenn's position on USS Iowa and my CO - VAGINA Large.

Problem with that, non-serving puke?

Go fuck yourself

Is it really necessary to attack the man merely because he makes a foolish political decision? It's not like endorsements mean a thing anyway.

Is that any way to speak of a distinguished military veteran? If there's anything I know for sure about Marines, it's that they are anything but pussies.

When we had the explosion aboard USS Iowa 19 April 1989 - this fucking "hero" was the first elected official who wanted met CO's balls - Capt. Fred Moosally - hung from the hard arm, before examining the facts of what the fuck happened. So yes - fuck John Glenn, you inbred, fuck. He's as misinformed as you apparently are.

I see then. So your position is that being a decorated combat veteran, Marine, and war hero means one is a pussy.

No, his opinion is that Glenn is a misinformed inbred fuck. He was pretty clear about that.

When we had the explosion aboard USS Iowa 19 April 1989 - this fucking "hero" was the first elected official who wanted met CO's balls - Capt. Fred Moosally - hung from the hard arm, before examining the facts of what the fuck happened. So yes - fuck John Glenn, you inbred, fuck. He's as misinformed as you apparently are.

No, his opinion is that Glenn is a misinformed inbred fuck. He was pretty clear about that.

I agree. He was pretty clear on that.

Forum List

Back