John Glenn Endorses Obama

Aug 7, 2012
John Glenn endorses Obama

Character - Obama for America TV Ad

John Glenn:

"Growing up in Ohio you learn to size up a person by their character and that's why I'm supporting President Obama. He stood firm against the doubters and help rescue the auto industry. He's taken on big corporations and foreign powers when they threatened our jobs, our freedom, our way of life—and you know he means what he says: that's the Ohio way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtdBAdHbgE&"]Character - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

John Glenn endorses Obama

Character - Obama for America TV Ad

John Glenn:

"Growing up in Ohio you learn to size up a person by their character and that's why I'm supporting President Obama. He stood firm against the doubters and help rescue the auto industry. He's taken on big corporations and foreign powers when they threatened our jobs, our freedom, our way of life—and you know he means what he says: that's the Ohio way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtdBAdHbgE&"]Character - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Glenn has always been a democrat. Are we supposed to be shocked?

Glenn is all senile and shit now -- evidently.

Glenn went into outer space and came back a liberal democrat.

He went up to planet Moonbat aboard the Mother plane with Elijah Muhammad. Maybe Glenn can take another ride with Loopy Louie. Hopefully they stay on planet Moonbat for good.

25ec7b69.jpg

400000000000000494330_s4.png

farrakhan_mothership.jpg

Zell Miller

"Miller crossed party lines and backed Republican President George W. Bush over Democratic nominee John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election."

Zell_B_Miller.jpg

Last edited:
John Glenn is an example of why Ohioans will elect Barack Obama! They know the truth when they see it!

Glenn has always been a democrat. Are we supposed to be shocked?

Agreed, nothing shocking here. Though, of more interest will be whether Obama gets any kind of bump out of this in Ohio. I'm inclined to expect that he will. Glenn has a lifetime of appeal to Ohioans.

Is that any way to speak of a distinguished military veteran? If there's anything I know for sure about Marines, it's that they are anything but pussies.

When we had the explosion aboard USS Iowa 19 April 1989 - this fucking "hero" was the first elected official who wanted met CO's balls - Capt. Fred Moosally - hung from the yard arm, before examining the facts of what the fuck happened. So yes - fuck John Glenn, you inbred, fuck. He's as misinformed as you apparently are.

Last edited:
Is that any way to speak of a distinguished military veteran? If there's anything I know for sure about Marines, it's that they are anything but pussies.

When we had the explosion aboard USS Iowa 19 April 1989 - this fucking "hero" was the first elected official who wanted met CO's balls - Capt. Fred Moosally - hung from the hard arm, before examining the facts of what the fuck happened. So yes - fuck John Glenn, you inbred, fuck. He's as misinformed as you apparently are.

I see then. So your position is that being a decorated combat veteran, Marine, and war hero means one is a pussy.

Forum List

Back