John F'n Ketchup nominated for SecState

You think My Lai wasn't a war crime?

What does my answer to that have to do with John Kerry's confession that he committed war crimes?

Yes My Lai was atrocious. And John Kerry admitted that he himself committed some of the atrocities he accused others of.

So we're back to my original point. John Kerry admitted to committing war crimes.

Dante's answer to that point is to show that Kerry won some medals. Your answer to that point is to ask me my opinion of My Lai. Neither addresses Kerry's admission and Obama's nomination of a confessed war criminal.

What John Kerry admitted too, was a lack of leadership in Vietnam that caused some very atrocious behavior. My Lai wasn't an isolated incident. There were over 2 million Vietnamese killed by American actions in that country. Had any other country on the face on the planet engaged in the same behavior the US would be screaming murder.

Kerry admited to being a war criminal in those words. But then he was a habitual lier and I really don't think he had the balls to face off against those vicious unarmed women and children.

"Had any other country on the face on the planet engaged in the same behavior the US would be screaming murder"

Bullshit. My Lai was strictly amature small potatoes compared to the NVA/VC continual SOP of atrocities. Just shows you don't know your ass from a tin cup.http://failuremag.com/feature/article/the_hue_massacre/

according to the Admiral, you're a disgrace.

It is a disgrace to the United States Navy

Wrong. It is the US Navy and the Silver Star that were disgraced...by kerry

Kerry AND Hanoi Jane can kiss this America's ass

Fucking pathetic that a tax-evading traitor like this could be nominated for such a position.

Outrageous!

Fuck You Kerry!!

You're a piece of elitist shit.
really, and why did you respond to me..you are faucking confused. I never was in your camp, asswipe.

Not every insult is a betrayal. However, Kerry has both betrayed and insulted soldiers. From the 1970's to the 2000's.

OK, then at long last, what did he do, specifically, that was a betrayal to soldiers?

He conspired with the enemy during time of war, acted as a mouthpiece for their propaganda, and knowingly, deliberately, and under oath accused US troops of "war crimes" that were entirely ficticious. Yes, he should have been tried and shot.

No, he didn't.

Try again.

Kerry later addressed his testimony. On Meet The Press Kerry admitted his words “atrocities” is “a bad word” and “inappropriate.” Asked about using the phrase, “war criminals,” Kerry replied that the words “were honest but on the other hand, they were a little bit over the top.” He said he regretted them.

end of story

or are the right wingers accusing America of war crimes? :cuckoo:
Kerry demonized our troops because it was the politically expedient thing to do at the time - he is a traitor; a dispicable choice!

the jokes just keep on a coming

first with Obama being elected in the first place, then shrillary as Sec. of state and now this..

they just look down on us and laugh their elitist asses off at us

Not every insult is a betrayal. However, Kerry has both betrayed and insulted soldiers. From the 1970's to the 2000's.

OK, then at long last, what did he do, specifically, that was a betrayal to soldiers?

He conspired with the enemy during time of war, acted as a mouthpiece for their propaganda, and knowingly, deliberately, and under oath accused US troops of "war crimes" that were entirely ficticious. Yes, he should have been tried and shot.

That's horrible.. I am just learning this stuff. What a despicable human being.

Horse face to the rescue.

Liberal horse face to the rescue. :rofl:

imageske-1.jpg

A nice upside for Johnny is he'll be able to keep his eye open internationally now for another very wealthy woman to marry in case something happens to Teresa or she just gets tired of him sponging off her bank account.

Idiot, during the Iraq war he claimed the "US military was terrorizing women and children." He seems to say a lot of stupid stuff, eh?

Nevermind in a speech to school kids he told them "dumb people end up in the military over in Iraq."

He is a piece of shit that says crazy shit then tries to act like his evil twin said it.....maybe it was his ugly ass rich wife that said it....

Kerry later addressed his testimony. On Meet The Press Kerry admitted his words “atrocities” is “a bad word” and “inappropriate.” Asked about using the phrase, “war criminals,” Kerry replied that the words “were honest but on the other hand, they were a little bit over the top.” He said he regretted them.

end of story

or are the right wingers accusing America of war crimes? :cuckoo:

Elliot wrote "In a combat environment often requiring independent, decisive action, LTJG [Lieutenant Junior Grade] Kerry was unsurpassed. He constantly reviewed tactics and lessons learned in river operations and applied his experience at every opportunity. On one occasion, while in tactical command of a three boat operation his units were taken under fire from ambush. LTJG Kerry rapidly assessed the situation and ordered his units to turn directly into the ambush. This decision resulted in routing the attackers with several KIA [Killed in Action]. LTJG Kerry emerges as the acknowledged leader in his peer group. His bearing and appearance are above reproach."[39]

During Kerry's 1996 Senate re-election campaign, when there was criticism of his Silver Star, Elliott responded: "The fact that he chased armed enemies down is not something to be looked down on."[40] In June 2003, Elliott was quoted as saying the award was "well deserved" and that he had "no regrets or second thoughts at all about that."[41] John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:clap2:

bingo

We know that many on the Right...represented well here...only honor military vets that agree with them politically.

You know, many on the Left including the Dept of Homeland Security consider our veterans "Right Wing Extremists"

Elliot wrote "In a combat environment often requiring independent, decisive action, LTJG [Lieutenant Junior Grade] Kerry was unsurpassed. He constantly reviewed tactics and lessons learned in river operations and applied his experience at every opportunity. On one occasion, while in tactical command of a three boat operation his units were taken under fire from ambush. LTJG Kerry rapidly assessed the situation and ordered his units to turn directly into the ambush. This decision resulted in routing the attackers with several KIA [Killed in Action]. LTJG Kerry emerges as the acknowledged leader in his peer group. His bearing and appearance are above reproach."[39]

During Kerry's 1996 Senate re-election campaign, when there was criticism of his Silver Star, Elliott responded: "The fact that he chased armed enemies down is not something to be looked down on."[40] In June 2003, Elliott was quoted as saying the award was "well deserved" and that he had "no regrets or second thoughts at all about that."[41] John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right. He deliberately-and in violation of both standing orders and common sense-managed to beach his boat in a hostile area in front of an enemy position needlessly endangering his boat and crew. Anyone who thinks he deserves a silver star for that is an idiot in my book.
There was no such order.

He was awarded the SS for his actions that day -- including beaching the boat. Those of us who were there have no problem with him receiving that award.

Those who do have a problem with it, such as you, without exception, were not there . . . and usually misrepresent the facts of what happened in that incident.

Doug Reese

Right. He deliberately-and in violation of both standing orders and common sense-managed to beach his boat in a hostile area in front of an enemy position needlessly endangering his boat and crew. Anyone who thinks he deserves a silver star for that is an idiot in my book.
There was no such order.

He was awarded the SS for his actions that day -- including beaching the boat. Those of us who were there have no problem with him receiving that award.

Those who do have a problem with it, such as you, without exception, were not there . . . and usually misrepresent the facts of what happened in that incident.

Doug Reese

One witness on Bill Rood's PCF-23 boat was a army advisor by the name of Doug Reese (a Kerry supporter), who indicates that the PCF-23 had beached before Sen. Kerry's boat had beached and had already begun sweeping the area with Regional and Popular Forces who were being transported by the PCF-23. It is when Sen. Kerry beached his boat some one hundred yards from the beached PCF-23 does he encounters the famous lone VC soldier with a loaded B-40 rocket launcher. The distance of 100 yards is a rough estimate based upon how far Mr. Reese says he was from Sen. Kerry when Kerry had encountered the VC guerilla with a B-40 rocket. Sen. Kerry's Vietnam Medals Evaluation Report

If kerry thought he deserved his medels why did he throw them away? Maybe he got tired of his own lies and had a momentary attack of conscience.

Forum List

Back