John Ensign Resigning Senate Seat Tomorrow

no you're not. if you were worried about hypocrisy, you'd point out hypocrisy on both ends of the spectrum.

but you didn't. because you don't care about the things the right does.

they're pigs, but they're your pigs.

:doubt: Please... don't come at me with your sanctimonious bull. Every other word that comes out of your mouth is "neocon" give me a break. I really don't think you know what the word means or have any idea of its liberal Jewish roots, you'd rather defend your liberal buddies as they work against the interest of this country and Israel. Keep looking the other way I'm not impressed.

you can't control yourself.

idiot neocons are responsible for destabilizing the middle east.

but you pnac loons are too stupid to care as long as you get to blow up A-rabs.

Yes, neocons told Egyptian demonstrators they were doing a great thing.

Neocons sent a video to them with their congratulations telling them that the unions want to show solidarity with them.

Neocons lied to us about a no-fly zone over Libya that really isn't a no-fly zone, instead we're sending them millions in "non-military" aid essentially prolonging a struggle over a major oil-field. It looks like Qaddaffi is winning now.

Neocons gave speeches giving hope to Syrian, Yemeni, and Baharaini, "Democracy" demonstrators throwing the entire region into turmoil.

Egypt is now heading toward a theocracy at mach 4, something that we were told probably wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
Watching these partisan debates about which party is more corrupt is a very sad thing for American patriots to have to do

Every score for one team or the other is just another black eye for the nation.

Watching these partisan debates about which party is more corrupt is a very sad thing for American patriots to have to do

So you want us to stop and ignore it?

I'm not making this shit up. It's becoming ridiculous.

I think both are corrupt.

I just think Obama and his crew are anti-American to the extreme.

That's more of a threat then somebody trying to get rich.

Last edited:

So you want us to stop and ignore it?

No, but I'd love to see the partisans at least attempt to be honest about it. Venal corription is part and parcel of both parties

I'm not making this shit up. It's becoming ridiculous.

I think both are corrupt.

Some are clearly corrupt, even by the looose standards that that Congress imposes on itself.

I just think Obama and his crew are anti-American to the extreme.

But not the GOP mafia?! They're what, patriotic nationalists?

Somebody getting rich is no threat unless they're doing so by corrupt or illegal means.

No, but I'd love to see the partisans at least attempt to be honest about it. Venal corription is part and parcel of both parties

Some are clearly corrupt, even by the looose standards that that Congress imposes on itself.

But not the GOP mafia?! They're what, patriotic nationalists?

Somebody getting rich is no threat unless they're doing so by corrupt or illegal means.

Well, what I'm seeing is what is legal is being called evil by the left.

Taxing the rich for one.

The other examples are too numerous and I don't feel like dredge them up right now.

"All great wealth is based in great theft" - William Ayers

The Dems hang on to their scum-bags though.

They threaten them, tell them that nothing will happen with any investigation.

They just keep em there while the Repugs kick their's to the curb.

3491414_f520.jpg

Relaxing on a beach is a bad thing? You are strange. I could use a little of that myself right now... add margauritas and some hottie to rub on the oil ... maybe a table for the drinks..an umbrella.. I'm all about it! :lol:

3491414_f520.jpg

Relaxing on a beach is a bad thing? You are strange. I could use a little of that myself right now... add margauritas and some hottie to rub on the oil ... maybe a table for the drinks..an umbrella.. I'm all about it! :lol:

You're not very good at playing dumb......or anything else for that matter.

Nevada Sen. John Ensign (R) plans to announce Friday he will resign his Senate seat, aides said Thursday.

Ensign has been under investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee over whether he violated Senate rules during his affair with Cindy Hampton, a former campaign aide. Hampton’s husband, Doug Hampton, was Ensign’s deputy chief of staff during most of the extramarital relationship.

Politico

Another douche bag out the door. The governor gets to appoint his successor which will likely be Congressman Dean Heller. If Heller moves up to the Senate, that will trigger a special election to his House seat and word is that Sharron Angle might run.

Anyone else go;

"That fuck has been in office this whole time!"

It's been about 2 years.

anyway, he won't be missed.

Shame Rangle won't follow suit.

you know, it might take a little bit of temerity to complain when the repubs last presidential candidate was involved in the keating 7 scandal.

i don't recall john mccain ever getting censured. do you?
Why should he have? He was CLEARED OF HAVING ACTED IMPROPERLY!
Keating Five - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back