John Ensign Resigning Senate Seat Tomorrow

Nevada Sen. John Ensign (R) plans to announce Friday he will resign his Senate seat, aides said Thursday.

Ensign has been under investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee over whether he violated Senate rules during his affair with Cindy Hampton, a former campaign aide. Hampton’s husband, Doug Hampton, was Ensign’s deputy chief of staff during most of the extramarital relationship.

Politico

Another douche bag out the door. The governor gets to appoint his successor which will likely be Congressman Dean Heller. If Heller moves up to the Senate, that will trigger a special election to his House seat and word is that Sharron Angle might run.

Damned good thing he wasn't caught screwing an intern then lied under oath when caught.....

umm...the TARP money has been paid back with interest ( except AIG) how about the stimulas? oh yeah the unions got most of that.:eusa_whistle:

Do you care about the fact that the stimulus has been determined a success by the vast majority of economoists?

Now please PROVE your LIE about unions and the stimulus.

:lol:"Success" :cuckoo: this isn't the thread for that, maybe I'll start one later or you can doesn't matter

:cuckoo:Yeah ..ok...how about Scooter Libby? A good Jewish guy who was hung out to dry becouse of some phoney scandel cooked up by the libs ...pathedic

you're right. rove and cheney should have been tried for outing a CIA Agent. Poor Scooter was just a really good soldier. Bummer he ran with a bad crowd.

congrats on derailing the thread, btw. does it make you feel better that you somehow protected ensign's honor?

just wondering.

Yeah....ok.....that whole stupid scandel was made up bullshit. As far as trolling? just pointing out the hypocracy of the libs

no you're not. if you were worried about hypocrisy, you'd point out hypocrisy on both ends of the spectrum.

but you didn't. because you don't care about the things the right does.

they're pigs, but they're your pigs.

you're right. rove and cheney should have been tried for outing a CIA Agent. Poor Scooter was just a really good soldier. Bummer he ran with a bad crowd.

congrats on derailing the thread, btw. does it make you feel better that you somehow protected ensign's honor?

just wondering.

Yeah....ok.....that whole stupid scandel was made up bullshit. As far as trolling? just pointing out the hypocracy of the libs

no you're not. if you were worried about hypocrisy, you'd point out hypocrisy on both ends of the spectrum.

:doubt: Please... don't come at me with your sanctimonious bull. Every other word that comes out of your mouth is "neocon" give me a break. I really don't think you know what the word means or have any idea of its liberal Jewish roots, you'd rather defend your liberal buddies as they work against the interest of this country and Israel. Keep looking the other way I'm not impressed.

Double standard? How many ethtical rules did president Clinton violate when he fouled the Oval Office with his DNA? How about Barney Frank's boyfriend running a male prostitution ring out of his apartment? Don't democrats ever resign?

You tell us. He was impeached after all. What happened to that again?

And Barney Frank gets charged because of something his boyfriend does? Will that apply to all of us now?

Double standard? How many ethtical rules did president Clinton violate when he fouled the Oval Office with his DNA? How about Barney Frank's boyfriend running a male prostitution ring out of his apartment? Don't democrats ever resign?

And Barney Frank gets charged because of something his boyfriend does? Will that apply to all of us now?

Selling, cultivating, and trafficking pot and running a Gay brothel isn't all that serious.

What's the legal term????

Being an assessory to several felonies.

Last edited:

:doubt: Please... don't come at me with your sanctimonious bull. Every other word that comes out of your mouth is "neocon" give me a break. I really don't think you know what the word means or have any idea of its liberal Jewish roots, you'd rather defend your liberal buddies as they work against the interest of this country and Israel. Keep looking the other way I'm not impressed.

you can't control yourself.

idiot neocons are responsible for destabilizing the middle east.

but you pnac loons are too stupid to care as long as you get to blow up A-rabs.

The Middle East has been unstable since the earliest recordings of human history.

The Middle East has been unstable since the earliest recordings of human history.

Perhaps Jillian wants to blame the CRUSADES on the Neocons?

Selling, cultivating, and trafficking pot and running a Gay brothel isn't all that serious.

What's the legal term????

It's extremely serious....for the person doing it. Not for their boyfriends.

Being an assessory to several felonies.

Ah, I look forward to you showing us the charges against Barney Frank for being an assessory. How long do you think it will take for you to look it up?

You know what? I'm a conservative not a "neocon" what the hell is wrong with you? "Neocons" are responsible give me a friken break, explain yourself. Let me spell it out for you... If not for right-wingers supporting Israel were would they be? People like Obama and his supporters are not supporters of Israel, Right wing Christians are bigger supporters of Israel than any of your left wing kooks. Obama has destabilized the region more in his short tenure than any Republican, but you are so blind to your ideology that you cannot see it.

Look at Egypt, look what’s going on over there, I say again what the hell is wrong with you? Let me give you the definition of "neocon" since you don't know were the term came from. "Neocons" are former liberals who changed there stupid liberal thinking and became conservative that’s it, most of the original "Noecons" like Irving Kristol and Norman Podhoretz, Marty Lipset, were Jews without them and other Conservative hawks we might have appeased the Soviets and they would still exist, Maybe you would have been happy if that were the case. The thing about you libs is you think we should make friends be weak, "peace through strength" that’s how its done your way never works and it never has. Ask any Israeli who supports them, it sure the hell isn't the libs.

You know what? I'm a conservative not a "neocon" what the hell is wrong with you? "Neocons" are responsible give me a friken break, explain yourself. Let me spell it out for you... If not for right-wingers supporting Israel were would they be? People like Obama and his supporters are not supporters of Israel, Right wing Christians are bigger supporters of Israel than any of your left wing kooks. Obama has destabilized the region more in his short tenure than any Republican, but you are so blind to your ideology that you cannot see it.

Look at Egypt, look what’s going on over there, I say again what the hell is wrong with you? Let me give you the definition of "neocon" since you don't know were the term came from. "Neocons" are former liberals who changed there stupid liberal thinking and became conservative that’s it, most of the original "Noecons" like Irving Kristol and Norman Podhoretz, Marty Lipset, were Jews without them and other Conservative hawks we might have appeased the Soviets and they would still exist, Maybe you would have been happy if that were the case. The thing about you libs is you think we should make friends be weak, "peace through strength" that’s how its done your way never works and it never has. Ask any Israeli who supports them, it sure the hell isn't the libs.

She knows. She's yanking chains to remain popular.

Listen. It's real simple. Fat slobs like Charlie Rangel and fags like Bawney Fwank can do anything they want- they are "D"'s. They are not expected to be upright people- they are loose, sleazy and liberal. The people who elect them already know they are liars, criminals, and general type scumbags. They don't care as long as they are getting a cut of the action.

Republicans have slightly higher standards. They expect their elected representatives to be liars, thieves, and general type scumbags too, but when the "R" gets caught........ the jig is up and the scumbag must resign.

Get it? :lol::lol::lol:

She knows. She's yanking chains to remain popular.

Popular?

LOL!

Listen. It's real simple. Fat slobs like Charlie Rangel and fags like Bawney Fwank can do anything they want- they are "D"'s. They are not expected to be upright people- they are loose, sleazy and liberal. The people who elect them already know they are liars, criminals, and general type scumbags. They don't care as long as they are getting a cut of the action.

Republicans have slightly higher standards. They expect their elected representatives to be liars, thieves, and general type scumbags too, but when the "R" gets caught........ the jig is up and the scumbag must resign.

Get it? :lol::lol::lol:

Correct - for example - Nixon caught. He resigned like a man.

Clinton is caught - Is disbarred, is impeached - he's still hanging around on the global circuit lying through his teeth.

Forum List

Back