The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
'I'd kill myself first!' John Edwards 'suicidal' over facing jail, claim pals

John Edwards 'suicidal' over facing jail, claim pals | Mail Online

Oh come on John... really?

If this is true, I hope he gets help.
He has kids... he needs to think about them. I know what its like to lose a loved one to suicide, and its horrible.
I can't even imagine what that would do to them.
Cate has had to deal with the death of her brother Wade and her mother Elizabeth's recent death.
Then there is Emma Claire and Jack.... they are so young.
Plus Frances Quinn Hunter, she is just a baby.

He needs to think of them, and not just himself.

Its such a selfish act.... I honestly hope he seeks help. Prison is'nt the end of the world. He can still have a relationship with them. Plenty of time to make the wrongs right.

Anyway... just thought I'd express my thoughts on what I hope is just a rumor.

Yeah hopefully it is just a rumor. He fell pretty hard pretty fast. It's not like he'd be going to a Federal PMITA prison anyway.

Believe me.... Im no fan of his, but I can imagine he is feeling pretty damn low right now. Your right, very fast fall.... and a huge fall at that.
He just needs to step back and remember those that are closest to him. They are all he has right now.

Last edited:
Believe me.... Im no fan of his, but I can imagine he is feeling pretty damn low right now. Your right, very fast fall.... and a huge fall at that.

Yep. No doubt his self-inflicted downfall really did a number on the ego. And then figure someone who tries to get into national politics probably has an over-inflated sense of self-importance to being with.

Edwards is a narcissistic bastard.. i suppose if he is now hating himself anything is possible. he ruined his marriage, sired at pup during a tryst, screwed the pooch on his presidential aspirations, dated the ugliest girl he could have an affair with, and is a nitwit liberal.... he should hate himself....

Lots of people make similar comments 'I'd rather die than xxxx'. Doesn't mean they're suicidal. It means they're scared. Such is life.

He already committed political suicide. Let the little panderer rest in peace.

Eating your own now? IF he is depressed and suicidal he needs help. Someone should see to it he gets it. He has children. THEY will be the ones that suffer if he commits suicide.

Some compassion there Liberal.

Eating your own now? IF he is depressed and suicidal he needs help. Someone should see to it he gets it. He has children. THEY will be the ones that suffer if he commits suicide.

Some compassion there Liberal.

Stfu. He's not one of my own. I have higher standards than to accept politicians simply because they call themselves Democrats.

You don't tho.

Last edited:
Edwards is a narcissistic bastard.. i suppose if he is now hating himself anything is possible. he ruined his marriage, sired at pup during a tryst, screwed the pooch on his presidential aspirations, dated the ugliest girl he could have an affair with, and is a nitwit liberal.... he should hate himself....

But saying you want to die....? Jeez....

I hope he thinks about the kids. I could give a rats ass about him personally, but his kids dont deserve to suffer the loss of both parents, especially when one brought it on himself. He needs to deal with the consequences of his actions and go on with life.

Last edited:

I hope he thinks about the kids. I could give a rats ass about him personally, but his kids dont deserve to suffer the loss of both parents, especially when one brought it on himself. He needs to deal with the consequences of his actions and go on with life.
his kids do not deserve that asshat for a father.. he is the poorest example of a man i have seen since the last asshat....

his kids do not deserve that asshat for a father.. he is the poorest example of a man i have seen since the last asshat....

Kids almost universally BLAME themselves if a parent commits suicide.

Kids almost universally BLAME themselves if a parent commits suicide.
edwards is a selfish narcissist who has fucked up his kids, fucked up his wife's life, and skipped down the fucking road fucking up everyone he meets.. edwards is a narcissistic asshat.... I hope his children seek out help in dealing with him.... this a a tragic story.....
thbug.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back