John Edwards, Democrat

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I wonder how many here voted for him...........

If you did, you should be pretty humbled and embarrassed. That guy is about the lowest American in the nation right now. Hiding in hotel closets, you almost put him in DC.

I have more respect for former drunks and the current drunk than I do him.

:eusa_angel:

He will be indicted very soon. He used Tax Payer money for his cheezy affairs. He could end up wearing an orange jump suit. Stay tuned.

I wonder how many here voted for him...........

If you did, you should be pretty humbled and embarrassed. That guy is about the lowest American in the nation right now. Hiding in hotel closets, you almost put him in DC.

I have more respect for former drunks and the current drunk than I do him.

:eusa_angel:

I would have never, ever, voted for John Edwards because I'm not a Democrat but I could have sent him some money if he would have handed out bumper stickers with a nude picture of his girl friend on it.

"Every golfer deserves a mulligan."
-- The View's Elizabeth Hasselbitch, excusing rich Republican Tiger's multiple affairs,

hasselbitch.jpg

[SIZE=-1] "Tiger cheated with 20 women - he should get a mulligan..."[/SIZE]

"John Edwards was waiting for her to die so he didn't have to deal with any of this. Unfortunately, she survived cancer and now he's having to deal with the consequences."
-- Hasselbitch, saying it's wrong when a Democrat has ONE affair, Link
hasselbitch.jpg

[SIZE=-1] "John Edwards cheated with one women - he is a scumbag..."[/SIZE]

I'm going to start a thread as stupid as this one - "Sanford, Republican" or maybe "Mark Folley, Republican."

Edwards really could be wearing that prison jump suit at some point. He is expected to be indicted any day now. This cretin's indiscretions go way beyond cheating on his Cancer-stricken wife. I guess we'll see if he can weasel his way out of this one. Stay tuned.

Do any of you really believe he will do one day of jail time?
This dude has about 70 million in the bank.
Easy plea and done here if he is indicted.

He will be indicted very soon. He used Tax Payer money for his cheezy affairs. He could end up wearing an orange jump suit. Stay tuned.

He's a Democrat. It will never even go to court. My guess is that in about 6 weeks or so people will just stop talking about it.

Being Democrat or Republican has nothing to do with anything - married men should keep their pokers in their pants out of respect for themselves.

Forum List

Back