John Dingell: "My Last Words For America"...Longest Serving Congressman Ever Dies, Honored by Trump

when he was on his death bed at 22, Dingell's dad read a piece in the New York Times that talked about americans who overcame adversity and asked: "where do you want to be in 20 years"...Dingell Sr wrote: "member of Congress"...he accomplished that in a mere 16 years

what i'm trying to say is that the New York Times saves lives, my friends!

If you don’t have to worry about an election, you are more corrupt
You know a lack of term limits don't immunize politicians against running for re-election.....right? Duh!

Politicians that can't be termed out of office are more likely to build up a constituency of big moneyed vested interests
purely due to them being able to build up a political machine that knows they will be in power year after year, term after term if all the powerful interests get behind them.

One hand washes the other, over and over. Are you even a citizen of this country?

I'm sick of this bullshit of passing seats down to ones relation. And when I look at that caked on eye makeup that Debby wears, it makes me think she would be better suited for burlesque. So I'm not really feeling any guilt for belittling this emotional loser.

a thought for the Dingell family and the McCain family who are having a tough time without their loved one this Xmas!

Forum List

Back