John Cleese as flacaltenn

"Go to the back!
--- There's always one, isn't there.... "
Or, in the USMB world, "Your thread has been moved!"

I got it moved. Because it was a BLASPHEMER. :eek:
You ***** ********-********! I hope your ********* *** gets ********* in the *** while *************** and ********-******** ***********.

NO ONE is to start a thread about ANYONE, until I blow this whistle, do you understand?

Even -- and I want to make this absolutely clear -- even if they do say ********************************.

• Banned
"Go to the back!

You ***** ********-********! I hope your ********* *** gets ********* in the *** while *************** and ********-******** ***********.

NO ONE is to start a thread about ANYONE, until I blow this whistle, do you understand?

Even -- and I want to make this absolutely clear -- even if they do say ********************************.
According to the entry at IMdb, this whole scene was patterned closely on an underground video of a USMB staff Christmas party.

"Go to the back!

According to the entry at IMdb, this whole scene was patterned closely on an underground video of a USMB staff Christmas party.

--- which was immediately followed by:

"Bring out your dead....... :clang: Bring out your dead.... :clang:.... "

Name this mod: "Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Name this mod: "Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Oh I know that one. He spends all night poring over my posts looking for any excuse to pull me over. Then he taunts me a second time.

I call him Biggus Dickus. He wanks as highly as any in Wome.

Forum List

Back