John Bolton: ‘Obama Is Too Smart'

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Bolton spoke out against using the military?

Now I know he's only saying this because Obama is a democrat, but I'm still amazed.

I thought his idea of curing AIDS was to bomb the virus, the way to fix healthcare was to bomb hospitals, the way to cool off on a hot summer's day was to bomb the sun.

He's basically saying what most of us already know... Obama's a pointy headed academian with a wealth of real-world experience that fits in a thimble.

He's basically saying what most of us already know... Obama's a pointy headed academian with a wealth of real-world experience that fits in a thimble.

Yep, exactly what I've been saying, he's a 3rd Bush term.

An academian who never accomplished anything in the real world, except some failures. Bush with his business ventures, Obama in the classroom where no student ever stepped up to talk about how good he was.

Bolton is waving the old con flag, "Ignorance is good".
He knows his base.

John Bolton | Obama Too Nuanced | Libya Failed Policy | Mediaite

Former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton appeared with Sean Hannity last night and may have a strange problem on his hands in case he decides to run for the Republican nomination for President. Unlike most politicians who backpedal from statements that can be overly inflammatory, Bolton might regret saying something many would interpret to be a compliment to President Obama.

After watching the entire interview, it is abundantly clear that Bolton thinks the effort in Libya now represents “the failure of the Obama administration to understand what its goals are or how to get there” and even suggests “the Constitution doesn’t bar incompetence, which is what we have here.” And in case anyone doubts Bolton’s true feelings, he slams Obama for his “haphazard” decision-making, his failure to outline a clear objective, and his inability to get agreement between our allies regarding what we are supposed to achieve. Then Bolton really lays into Obama saying “the President is too smart, too sophisticated, and too nuanced to believe in victory. He believes in something else.”
<more>

Whaaaa?

I thought it was just me that noticed. ~BH

LOL, so I'm not the only 1 that can't understand how these people are taking it wrong.... right?

He's not saying Obama is smart you retards, lolz. He's saying Obama is arrogant to a point where when he has the wrong answer he believes it's right.

2+2=5, Obama: "But "5" is more than 4!"

You can't be serious.

Trump doesn't have a prayer. Neither would Paul or Kucinich.

I disagree about Trump, and I would not underestimate him. As far as Paul and Kucinich, is that not what I just said? Am I missing something here? ~BH

Trump comes with an enormous amount of baggage. When I was a mover/trucker, we relocated many of the tenants of buildings he bought and turned into Coops. And he was pretty nasty about getting them out. He didn't do anything illegal, but he constantly harrassed them with legalities. That and he's been married many times. Combine that all with the pandering he's now engaged in (And believe me..it's pandering..he's no birther) and he really doesn't have a shot in the general.

I dunno about that my friend, but imagine how many people Bush pissed off prior to being elected? I honestly believe (I know you might disagree here because of the optimist that you are) that it takes an asshole to be the President of The United States of America. Not to say that's a good or bad thing either, It's just the truth. Trump fits the perfect mold, he really does. If elected he will surely put an end to this one sided internationalist raping of the American market from the choke hold of SO CALLED free trade policy. Just my opinion. ~BH

I thought it was just me that noticed. ~BH

LOL, so I'm not the only 1 that can't understand how these people are taking it wrong.... right?

He's not saying Obama is smart you retards, lolz. He's saying Obama is arrogant to a point where when he has the wrong answer he believes it's right.

2+2=5, Obama: "But "5" is more than 4!"

1550.gif
~BH

And Bolton is Too Sarcastic for you to grok his meaning.

i saw it. you gleaned. don't worry, it wasn't a complement.

we have to win the war, so we can see why were in it, away from the controversy...

this is a good example of standing on someone else's shoulders.

Forum List

Back