John Bolton is a schmuck, to me.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
He strikes me as a Dick Morris type of schmuck, except he passes as more of a pseudo intellect ala his Albert Einstein swagger-jacking looks.

I think he's a schmuck because he did nothing about Iran and North Korea but threaten sanctions............................and now....... that's all that's done (the same), and he criticizes it.

He strikes me as a Dick Morris type of schmuck, except he passes as more of a pseudo intellect ala his Albert Einstein swagger-jacking looks.

I think he's a schmuck because he did nothing about Iran and North Korea but threaten sanctions............................and now....... that's all that's done (the same), and he criticizes it.

The fact that you think Dick Morris is a schmuck immediately indicates that you are one of those brain dead Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids that resents the fact that Dick Morris is on record for CONTINUOUSLY annihilating your Messiah.....the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., the Black Racist MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector ......and NOW.....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salaami.

As for Bolton, you are correct in that he is in the same category as Dick Morris BUT AS A PERCEPTIVE ANALYST who consistently exposes the idiotic policies of that semi-black Political Charlatan whom you adore.

The fact that Bolton's recommended policies re North Korea and Iran were not enacted by Bush, perhaps because other ineffective but safer considerations had to be tried first..... it does mean that NOW.....when ALL the other measures HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED....The dithering, equivocating USELESS POS Obami Salaami should do what is correct and take Bolton's advice.

Last edited:

The fact that you think Dick Morris is a schmuck immediately indicates that you are one of those brain dead Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids that resents the fact that Dick Morris is on record for CONTINUOUSLY annihilating your Messiah.....the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., the Black Racist MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector ......and NOW.....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salaami.

As for Bolton, you are correct in that he is in the same category as Dick Morris BUT AS A PERCEPTIVE ANALYST who consistently exposes the idiotic policies of that semi-black Political Charlatan that you adore.

The fact that Bolton's recommended policies re North Korea and Iran were not enacted by Bush, perhaps because other ineffective but safer considerations had to be tried first..... it does mean that NOW.....when ALL the other measures HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED....The dithering, equivocating USELESS POS Obami Salaami should do what is correct and take Bolton's advice.

I'm having trouble figuring out if a real person just typed this.
:eusa_eh:....................:cuckoo:..................:eek:

The same John Bolton that the liberals denouncd as "too mean"?

LOL!! Now he wasn't tough enough. Ok, we get it.

The same John Bolton that the liberals denouncd as "too mean"?

LOL!! Now he wasn't tough enough. Ok, we get it.

This is worthy of giggle if you.....you know...look up Bolton's policies regarding N. Korea and Iran. I can see how it's more fun to poke posters with fib-filled fodder to self bloviate and enhance an ego................but really, don't bother to actually look anything up. That would destroy your soap box. We wouldn't want that for your ego.

As for Bolton, you are correct in that he is in the same category as Dick Morris BUT AS A PERCEPTIVE ANALYST who consistently exposes the idiotic policies of that semi-black Political Charlatan that you adore.

You are an established fool.

You'd confuse two or three trees with a forest.

You are an established fool.

You'd confuse two or three trees with a forest.

I venture to guess the guy who uses caps like a schitzo, can't call the people he hates enough goofy sophomoric names, like the President, for example...........and has the shittiest Rep. of any poster, on a Conservative message-board, no less, is the established fool.

I mean, I could be mistaking................but seriously........your posts suggest an escape from a psyche ward.

The fact he sold millions of albums astounds all our sensibilities...

michael-bolton.jpg

The fact he sold millions of albums astounds all our sensibilities...

michael-bolton.jpg

What's funny is......Michael looks like a cross between Howard Stern........and John Bolton :lol:

The real truth is, when John Bolton talks, other nations' listen. He's one of few people in recent years, that have our national security interests in the proper perspective.
And he is intelligent too.

The real truth is, when John Bolton talks, other nations' listen. He's one of few people in recent years, that have our national security interests in the proper perspective.

I disagree two-fold: 1 --> he's either disengenuous, or he puts party above Country. What I mean is, he either disagrees with the policies of the Bush era but was being disengenuous AT THAT TIME, basically bowing to his leader Bush.........................or, he thought it was a good idea to let Iran basically piss on our threats for 8 years under he and Bush and now suddenly the "other side" is in charge, so the policy he himself employed is suddenly naive and dangerous.

He can't have it both ways.

I disagree two-fold: 1 --> he's either disengenuous, or he puts party above Country. What I mean is, he either disagrees with the policies of the Bush era but was being disengenuous AT THAT TIME, basically bowing to his leader Bush.........................or, he thought it was a good idea to let Iran basically piss on our threats for 8 years under he and Bush and now suddenly the "other side" is in charge, so the policy he himself employed is suddenly naive and dangerous.

Dateline - 2/11/10

Iran proclaims it is now a nuclear state.

Bolton responds: "This is not a regime that fears being isolated by Barack Obama, nor does it seem to fear the threat of additional sanctions. Iran remains on the path to nuclear weapons and entrenching it's domestic power."

Bolton was right then and still is now.
Good enough for me that has two good eyes, and still can see.

Dateline - 2/11/10

Bolton responds: "This is not a regime that fears being isolated by Barack Obama, nor does it seem to fear the threat of additional sanctions. Iran remains on the path to nuclear weapons and entrenching it's domestic power."

You're kidding, correct? Iran's been claiming to be in persuit of Nuclear power for how many years now? What did we do besides sanctions, under Bolton? Therein lies his deceit. You can somehow overlook him establishing the same "sanction" approach for his time in the position and allow him to use it as a diss to Obama? Really?

I'm not seeing how you reconcile his own lack of "doing anything about it" with his criticising Obama............really.

If he were the smart man you say he is.......how come he didn't stop Iran in its program? <--that'll be tough.

Dateline - 2/11/10

You're kidding, correct? Iran's been claiming to be in persuit of Nuclear power for how many years now? What did we do besides sanctions, under Bolton? Therein lies his deceit. You can somehow overlook him establishing the same "sanction" approach for his time in the position and allow him to use it as a diss to Obama? Really?

Yes, really.
In 2004, (6 years ago) in front of Congress, Bolton gave testimony that Iran was lying to the IAEA about enriched uranium contamination.
In August, 2005, the IAEA's Board of Governor's, refuted Bolton by determining that Iran was not lying.
This refutation, which has since turned out to be a lie, left Bolton handcuffed in international eyes.
The rest, is history, to this day.
Once again, Bolton was right in 2004, and is now....

Last edited:
mposing economic and political sanctions against Iran and North Korea will help democratic forces in those countries as Washington pursues its "ultimate objective" of regime change, John Bolton, the US ambassador to the United Nations, said on Tuesday.

Bottom line is, Bolton is not the 'schmuck' your OP portrays him to be.
Bottom line is, I took you to the mat on this.
Final bottom line is, I''ll concede at least a 'semi-draw' to you, cuz you thought no one would challenge you on your OP.
Good enuff' for me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back