John Boehner's Surrebuttal of 7/25/11

The speaker didn't cry. And football is back on! When Reagan was prez I think apples were still Obama just doesn't get and that's why dems fail........

When President Reagan was in office Obama was an apple? Fuji? Pippin? McIntosh?

I'm quite clearly mocking his jibberish post. Sorry you don't possess the reading comprehension to figure that out.

lol, sure you were. It was obvious to all. I suppose having observed interviews of psychotics use of word salad caused me to miss your point.

Boehner has zero credibility as a leader. The Speaker of the House is elected by the majority party to set an agenda ostensively to benefit the people (The People's House); Boehner has no vision, has expressed no mission statement and in fact follows an agenda set by radical Republicans whose goal is simple and singular - defeat Obama at any cost.

Calling President Obama a liar without knowing what went on in private conversations to which you were not included, LIEabilty, is partisan hackery on steroids.

Only a fool believes the Republican Party will be fiscally conservative, the entire debate on the debt ceiling is based on their not so hidden agenda to privatize medicare and social security.

It is the President who has ZERO credibility. That dimwitted man lies compulsively. He's such a fucking dickhead.

Kinda like the idiot, Fly Catcher, who would blow him given the chance.

<<shlurp, shlurp>> :suck: "Thank you, Mr. President," said Fly Catcher, wiping his chin with his sleeve.

Your propensity for lewdness aside (though not to rule out a serious psyco-sexual problem) your 'argument' is nothing more than an unsupported allegation of mendacity framed in an add hominem attack. You lose LIEability.

It is passably entertaining to watch you flail helplessly while doing some of the very stuff that your hypocritically rail against.

Two points on having a vocabulary worth mentioning.

Negative ten points for honesty, consistency or integrity.

You lose, as always, Fly Catcher.

When you were finished, did the President send you flowers?

Well, boys, let's just shut it down. No SS checks after 2Aug11. No government checks, period. Not to foreign governments, not to anybody in our government, including legislative, executive, and judicial branchs. Not military, not air traffic control. Shut it down, period.

You assholes want games played to create the oligarchy you crave, so I say, cave the whole thing in. You see, that game can be played both ways. You have been playing it since the mid-90's, now it is our turn. See how long it is before the gated communities no longer have gates. How long will it be before the mansions are in flames? You flap yapping idiots have been claiming this is what you wanted for ages. So you are preparing to get it.

John Boehner's Surrebuttal of 7/25/2011

What think you?

Obama was reasoned, calm and his only mention of Boenhner was to compliment him. Boehner was abraisive, confrontive and he spent a great deal of the time bad mouthing President Obama.

Boehner's constant use of "bipartisan" was inaccuarate and outright disingenuous.

When President Reagan was in office Obama was an apple? Fuji? Pippin? McIntosh?

I'm quite clearly mocking his jibberish post. Sorry you don't possess the reading comprehension to figure that out.

lol, sure you were. It was obvious to all. I suppose having observed interviews of psychotics use of word salad caused me to miss your point.

True sarcasm is obviously lost on you. In the context of all my other posts, yet you were still unable to see it. Your as bad as big O. Can't see the writing on the wall right in front of you.

Well, boys, let's just shut it down. No SS checks after 2Aug11. No government checks, period. Not to foreign governments, not to anybody in our government, including legislative, executive, and judicial branchs. Not military, not air traffic control. Shut it down, period.

You assholes want games played to create the oligarchy you crave, so I say, cave the whole thing in. You see, that game can be played both ways. You have been playing it since the mid-90's, now it is our turn. See how long it is before the gated communities no longer have gates. How long will it be before the mansions are in flames? You flap yapping idiots have been claiming this is what you wanted for ages. So you are preparing to get it.

Relax Old Rocks, Obama will look up what compromise means and agree with the bill brought to him.

It is the President who has ZERO credibility. That dimwitted man lies compulsively. He's such a fucking dickhead.

Kinda like the idiot, Fly Catcher, who would blow him given the chance.

<<shlurp, shlurp>> :suck: "Thank you, Mr. President," said Fly Catcher, wiping his chin with his sleeve.

Your propensity for lewdness aside (though not to rule out a serious psyco-sexual problem) your 'argument' is nothing more than an unsupported allegation of mendacity framed in an add hominem attack. You lose LIEability.

It is passably entertaining to watch you flail helplessly while doing some of the very stuff that your hypocritically rail against.

Two points on having a vocabulary worth mentioning.

Negative ten points for honesty, consistency or integrity.

You lose, as always, Fly Catcher.

When you were finished, did the President send you flowers?

Apparently he doesn't realize using the language of the pompous snob does in fact make him look like one. Apparently common sense is not one of his many exercised "rights"

Relax Old Rocks, Obama will look up what compromise means and agree with the bill brought to him.

The President has compromised too much already. Time for him to play the Sicilian game. Why should the GOP be the only ones to be able to do that?

What think you?

Obama was reasoned, calm and his only mention of Boenhner was to compliment him. Boehner was abraisive, confrontive and he spent a great deal of the time bad mouthing President Obama.

Boehner's constant use of "bipartisan" was inaccuarate and outright disingenuous.

No. The President was not "reasoned." He lied compulsively. Dishonesty as a basis for a political argument does not a statesman make.

Speaker Boehner was a bit confrontational, but, under the circumstances, that was perfectly justified and appropriate.

The Speaker's use of the term "bipartisan" was technically accurate and thus NOT disingenuous or dishonest.

What think you?

Boehner's constant use of "bipartisan" was inaccurate and outright disingenuous.

No. The President was not "reasoned." He lied compulsively. Dishonesty as a basis for a political argument does not a statesman make.

Speaker Boehner was a bit confrontational, but, under the circumstances, that was perfectly justified and appropriate.

The Speaker's use of the term "bipartisan" was technically accurate and thus NOT disingenuous or dishonest.

I've been paying attention to the process and agree with liability.

The president has been coming across as disingenuous lately.

What think you?

I suspect the fact checkers will be somewhere near half true on several of Obama's comments.

Boehner's constant use of "bipartisan" was inaccurate and outright disingenuous.

I've been paying attention to the process and agree with liability.

The president has been coming across as disingenuous lately.

Thank you for your opinion.

You need to get some help old man.......:cuckoo:

You need to get some help old man.......:cuckoo:

It's the Koch echo chamber. SS is failing!! Zomg!! SHUT IT DOWN! Shut the whole government down! Let's start over!!

Sorry, we are going to have to refer you to the executive branch for government shutdowns. I think a guy named Obama is in charge of that mess.

Forum List

Back