John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

I'm making this my user title, btw
Relax.....Dont do it...

STOP ALREADY
DDsmilie_panic.gif

The Boehner-Lakhan union date is fast approaching. I imagine they are receiving all kinds of gifts.
I know many of you Conservatives want to do it but PLEASE...DO NOT SEND THEM A PRESSURE COOKER!

The Boehner-Lakhan union date is fast approaching. I imagine they are receiving all kinds of gifts.
I know many of you Conservatives want to do it but PLEASE...DO NOT SEND THEM A PRESSURE COOKER!

OMG you're a racist dumbshit.......first he tries to catch someone with a racist thought......and according to liberals on here, I'm a huge racist....didnt catch me......then he says he's objective and non partisan/ideological and I call him out on it.....

but he's really obsessed with the jungle feva!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said he was in the military, probably because dont ask dont tell was in effect......
come to think of it, I think he's jealous of Ms Boehner....maybe he wants to find out if the jamaican is a packin!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck did either one of these people ever do to you? Are they politicians? Public figures? Elected officials? Or are they just two everyday folks getting married and YOU felt the need to be a douchebag about it? If it's not already too late, don't let hyper-partisanship make you a complete asshole every minute of every day about everything.

What the fuck did either one of these people ever do to you? Are they politicians? Public figures? Elected officials? Or are they just two everyday folks getting married and YOU felt the need to be a douchebag about it? If it's not already too late, don't let hyper-partisanship make you a complete asshole every minute of every day about everything.

What is YOUR problem? Have I made any disparaging remarks about Lindsay Boehner and her Beau? I have been nothing but gracious with my remarks. But John Boehner is another matter. I didn't like the guy but now I am more sympathetic towards him because he didn't raise his children to be racists. In preparing for today's wedding, Boehner was caught shopping for apparel to fit in with the Jamaican flavor of the nuptials!

Boehner-with-rasta-hat2.jpg

What is YOUR problem? Have I made any disparaging remarks about Lindsay Boehner and her Beau? I have been nothing but gracious with my remarks. But John Boehner is another matter. I didn't like the guy but now I am more sympathetic towards him because he didn't raise his children to be racists. In preparing for today's wedding, Boehner was caught shopping for apparel to fit in with the Jamaican flavor of the nuptials!

Boehner-with-rasta-hat2.jpg
Still got the feva, eh?

Forum List

Back