John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

These people can't even help themselves, yet they're the greatest people on earth within the eyes of the leftist.

Some people need to wake up and help themselves if they want respect. I'm part native American and I have nothing but the highest level of respect for people that can.

These people can't even help themselves, yet they're the greatest people on earth within the eyes of the leftist.

Some people need to wake up and help themselves if they want respect. I'm part native American and I have nothing but the highest level of respect for people that can.

Tha fuck?

As for John Boner? I bet he cries all over the place at the wedding :razz:

Tha fuck?

As for John Boner? I bet he cries all over the place at the wedding :razz:

He probably will, but it's funny when liberals complain about that....they're the ones for metrosexual sensative men!

Snoop Lion [his new name] is becoming Rastafarian. He's on Letterman.

So, Im not a big fan of druggies, but whatever....My question is why is it a big deal to you. Like I said once a yellow dog democrat, always a yellow dog democrat......er jim crow democrat.

Well, that's one way for the orange man to have naturally tan grandchildren.

God you're such a racist....I wondered when you would comment on that!

That's hilarious after the shit you said earlier in the night.

LOL I was honset dude, you're the one that went straight for this guy's race.....not me.....saying ****** isnt racist, pointing out racial characteristics rates a bit higher. it's funny pointing out your hypocrisy and even in that previous story, you only focused on the racial elements....why is that Lakhota?

Last edited:

I thought so too, seems as if its a combination of all the major religions I know of, no pork, no alcohol, and they use pot for medicinal purposes and spiritual. Kinda crazy some of the various sects believe that the banning of pot is a persecution of their religion. They believe this of pot:

"For it will sting in the hearts of those that promote and perform evil and wrongs."

I knew of a couple once who went to Jamaica and she asked a Rastafarian if she could see his hair under his hat, she said he was offended and his religion would not allow it. I told her I thought the request was insensitive. Would you walk up to any other person with a hat and ask them to remove it to look at their hair? Uh no!

Last edited:
God you're such a racist....I wondered when you would comment on that!

That's hilarious after the shit you said earlier in the night.

LOL I was honset dude, you're the one that went straight for this guy's race.....not me.....saying ****** isnt racist, pointing out racial characteristics rates a bit higher. it's funny pointing out your hypocrisy and even in that previous story, you only focused on the racial elements....why is that Lakhota?

Well, gee, you just have me flabbergasted...

Forum List

Back