John Boehner to fly commercial as speaker

my panties in a wad? lol. where was all this rhetoric against frivolous government spending from the years of 2001-2009? where was all this protest, when every other contemporary president indulged in an overseas trip? i just dont think the merit of a politician should rest on the fact that he rides coach. good for him. it doesnt solve anything. and he wont. the pledge to america already made that clear. and they'll get fired for it.

CaféAuLait;2958009 said:

House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Wednesday he intends to take commercial flights home when he moves up to speaker in the new Congress.

“Over the last 20 years, I have flown back and forth to my district on commercial aircraft, and I am going to continue to do that,” he told reporters.

Read more: John Boehner to fly commercial as speaker - Simmi Aujla - POLITICO.com

That won't cost 28,000 one way as Pelosi's jet cost and will save the tax payers a bundle IMO. I know there was someone enquiring how the new speaker would fly but I can't locate the thread.

No more "Air Pelosi".

he needs the money for his greens' fees.

Yeah, they know how he likes his martinis too.

CaféAuLait;2958009 said:

House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Wednesday he intends to take commercial flights home when he moves up to speaker in the new Congress.

“Over the last 20 years, I have flown back and forth to my district on commercial aircraft, and I am going to continue to do that,” he told reporters.

Read more: John Boehner to fly commercial as speaker - Simmi Aujla - POLITICO.com

That won't cost 28,000 one way as Pelosi's jet cost and will save the tax payers a bundle IMO. I know there was someone enquiring how the new speaker would fly but I can't locate the thread.

No more "Air Pelosi".

Not more sticking taxpayers with arrogant extravagance.

CaféAuLait;2958009 said:

No more "Air Pelosi".

Not more sticking taxpayers with arrogant extravagance.

The Boner Weeper-in-Chief will not be flying coach. Get over it.

CaféAuLait;2958009 said:

No more "Air Pelosi".

he needs the money for his greens' fees.

Yeah, they know how he likes his martinis too.

Do we really need to be so petty about this shit?

Could we not just see whether a politician actually does the right thing and keeps his word rather than bitching about whether he plays golf, drinks martinis or travels coach?

Damn, this forum is becoming more like a kindergarten every day.

my panties in a wad? lol. where was all this rhetoric against frivolous government spending from the years of 2001-2009? where was all this protest, when every other contemporary president indulged in an overseas trip? i just dont think the merit of a politician should rest on the fact that he rides coach. good for him. it doesnt solve anything. and he wont. the pledge to america already made that clear. and they'll get fired for it.

Honey, I've been bitching about wasteful government spending my entire adult life. Don't blame ME because you were off smoking crack or locked in a rubber room or hanging in the homeless shelter or whatever the fuck you were doing instead of listening to me do it.

And no one - except you, which would really be no one - has suggested that "the merit of a politician should rest" on him flying coach. Christ in a sidecar, the election was A WEEK AND A HALF AGO, and they've hardly had time to say anything, and you're already sniveling and kvetching that they're not showing you enough. The fucking Democrats aren't even out of office yet! Like I said, get your panties out of their ruffle and learn some fucking patience. Jeez.

And when I want to hear a summary of someone's value as a politician based on psychic predictions of the future, I'll call Miss Cleo. You can keep your fucking crystal ball to yourself.

Forum List

Back