John Boehner Handed Out Bribes On House Floor

Yea, follow a link to the absolutely accurate and totally balanced HuffPuff. Lefties make me laugh.

Comon CG..! You appear more intelligent when you seperate your dissrespect/dissagreement for a persons political point of view and their offering of a well know and documented factual example that no decent American should approve of.

The Boner did it. It was flagerant. He should have been sanctioned for it.

Yea, follow a link to the absolutely accurate and totally balanced HuffPuff. Lefties make me laugh.

I'd love to discuss this specific article with you, but I know you don't have room in that noggin for more than one viewpoint and it was filled long ago.

Discuss an article from the HuffPuff?

It would make as much sense as discussing a Dr Seuss book. In fact, there's more benefit in discussing Green Eggs and Ham than anything contained in the HuffPuff. I'm eternally grateful that I don't write that kind of crap.

Comon CG..! You appear more intelligent when you seperate your dissrespect/dissagreement for a persons political point of view and their offering of a well know and documented factual example that no decent American should approve of.

I don't discuss jack shit when some idiot 'sources' from the HuffPuff. I made no comment on Beohner. He's just another corrupt dishonest politician. So? This is news... how?

I'm tired of whining Dems whining about corrupt GOPers. I am tired of whining GOPers whining about corrupt Dems. Let me know when anyone is capable of slamming their own side for their corruption, and I'm interested. Until then, I'm not gotta get into tit-for-tats over who's more corrupt. I don't defend either side because they are all fucking scum.

I don't discuss jack shit when some idiot 'sources' from the HuffPuff. I made no comment on Beohner. He's just another corrupt dishonest politician. So? This is news... how?

I'm tired of whining Dems whining about corrupt GOPers. I am tired of whining GOPers whining about corrupt Dems. Let me know when anyone is capable of slamming their own side for their corruption, and I'm interested. Until then, I'm not gotta get into tit-for-tats over who's more corrupt. I don't defend either side because they are all fucking scum.

I do it all of the time. Except for music videos and nonsense on "The List"..that's all I do. The trouble and missunderstanding with attempting to clean ones own house is that the hacks resent somebody calling out the worst of their party and automatically label you a traitor to the "cause" and a member of the opposing party.

Being brought up in a 100% republican family with titans of responsibility such as Eisenhower and Goldwater to look up to the environment is target rich trying to bring attention to what was and what is in my party.

Forum List

Back