John Boehner 'Dictatorship' Is Letting Time Run Out To Avert 'Fiscal Cliff'

Meh?

They were bad.

The tech sector hemmoraged jobs like nobody's business.

We lost Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Arthur Anderson, Enron and many other firms.

What offset the Unemployment was a booming construction sector boosted up by free money..and 2 wars.

But that bubble burst as well..and majorly.

Yes, overall it was a shitty decade for a lot of people, I had to go back to school because my job seemingly did not exist anymore, not for someone my age anyway, looking like it may happen again before I am allowed to rest.

Tell me about it.

Took me a year to get my current job. I had to buy a car and take a pay cut of 15 grand.

Ouch.

Yeah 2004 was the banner year for me went from $40,000 + benefits to $22,000 without significant benefits, a nasty divorce and subsequent relapse into alcoholism that about killed me. I am almost back to where I was then, lucky me.

Yes, overall it was a shitty decade for a lot of people, I had to go back to school because my job seemingly did not exist anymore, not for someone my age anyway, looking like it may happen again before I am allowed to rest.

Tell me about it.

Took me a year to get my current job. I had to buy a car and take a pay cut of 15 grand.

Ouch.

Yeah 2004 was the banner year for me went from $40,000 + benefits to $22,000 without significant benefits, a nasty divorce and subsequent relapse into alcoholism that about killed me. I am almost back to where I was then, lucky me.

Glad you didn't give up.

Keep slugging.

Tell me about it.

Ouch.

As Vince Lombardi said, "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

:thup:

John Boehner has lost control of the House. His days as Majority leader are over. He should stay in Ohio and avoid returning to DC and embarrassing himself even more.

WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid accused the House of Representatives Thursday of being a "dictatorship" -- albeit an extremely poor one.

Harry...look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back