John Boehner Blames Obama For Derailing Dream Act After He Derailed Dream Act-Style

Oh brother.

Another HuffPo exclusive brought to you by, you guessed it, Fail&Go. Shitting Bull is of course in complete agreement.

Of course this is Barry's real reason for Immigration now:

Boehner also said the real reason Obama announced the immigration policy change is because he wants to take attention away from his record on job creation.

Good Gosh. Why would anyone want to talk about the economy and jobs when you can talk about everyone back burner crisis, Immigration.

Oh brother.

Another HuffPo exclusive brought to you by, you guessed it, Fail&Go. Shitting Bull is of course in complete agreement.

Boehner also said the real reason Obama announced the immigration policy change is because he wants to take attention away from his record on job creation.
Good Gosh. Why would anyone want to talk about the economy and jobs when you can talk about everyone back burner crisis, Immigration.

I thought its not the job of government and the president to do job creation according to rightwing shitology, :lol: hypocrisy again.

Oh brother.

You don't get to dictate what people talk about. Too bad your party is so indecisive about what they'd like to do regarding the president's policy.

Oh brother.

You don't get to dictate what people talk about. Too bad your party is so indecisive about what they'd like to do regarding the president's policy.

Her party likes doing the opposite of everything that Obama does, even when it goes against positions they hold dearly, they want less to no taxes for people because they claim government takes away people's money but complain about 50% of people not paying taxes, lol.

I love how the pugs are now falling all over themselves to reward illegal criminals.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Tuesday that President Barack Obama's policy change on immigration makes it less likely that Congress will be able to reach a bipartisan, final solution on the matter -- a curious claim given that Boehner snuffed out that possibility months ago.
Indeed. A ‘curious claim’ can also be referred to as a lie.

The republicans can only whine, it is what they do best. Remember the jobs they promised before the 2010 election, anyone see any action there? But Romney is giving the same BS line, republican voters must be the most patience people in the world, as republicans have never done a darn thing, and yet the promises still holds the audience upright and attentive. Too funny.

"The truth is, the current incarnation of the GOP, frozen in its pose of perpetually indignant outrage, doesn’t want additional perspective, more data and nuance, and — Heaven forbid — dissenting voices. The impulse to marginalize, condemn, ridicule, and finally choke off dissenting voices is not only what’s behind Senator Coburn’s war on the NSF, it’s behind the GOP-sponsored culture war that has sucked much of the oxygen out of the national discourse for more than a decade now. ¶ Republicans don’t like science and scientists because they are sources of data that are independent of GOP-approved propaganda mills like Fox News. Pesky scientists and academics are always popping up to dispute the Roger Ailes-approved buzz-quote of the day — on climate change, on health care, on the effects of poverty on the rapidly evaporating middle class, on the diversity of American families, and on the importance of funding basic research instead of commercially-driven ventures constrained by short-term considerations like ROI." Steve Silberman Why the GOP Hates the National Science Foundation | NeuroTribes

Just remember Obama just gave preference of close to a million ILLEGIAL immigrants to compete for your jobs..

vote in November

even when it goes against positions they hold dearly, they want less to no taxes for people because they claim government takes away people's money but complain about 50% of people not paying taxes, lol.

You make a good point. One that I hadn't considered in the same way. WHy do the Rethugs claim taxes are bad but bitch that 50% pay no income tax. Why are they not celebrating the good news?

Maybe the poor people signed a Grover type pledge to pay no taxes. And the Rethugs understand the value of a pledge. They all took it.

even when it goes against positions they hold dearly, they want less to no taxes for people because they claim government takes away people's money but complain about 50% of people not paying taxes, lol.

You make a good point. One that I hadn't considered in the same way. WHy do the Rethugs claim taxes are bad but bitch that 50% pay no income tax. Why are they not celebrating the good news?

Maybe the poor people signed a Grover type pledge to pay no taxes. And the Rethugs understand the value of a pledge. They all took it.

good greif, that was dumb

Just remember Obama just gave a preference to close to a million ILLEGIAL immigrants to compete for your jobs..

Which job was that? The one where I get to work on a roof in 100 degree heat? Or the one where I get to pick veggies in 100 degree heat? Or the one where I stand in the Home Depot parking lot and hope to get hired for day labor? Or the one where I wash dishes? Or the one where I mow your lawn?

All those minimum wage jobs are not being filled by Americans. Why you might ask. Cause Americans don't want to work that hard for that money. At least that is my perspective from working in building trades for many years.

Just remember Obama just gave a preference to close to a million ILLEGIAL immigrants to compete for your jobs..

Which job was that? The one where I get to work on a roof in 100 degree heat? Or the one where I get to pick veggies in 100 degree heat? Or the one where I stand in the Home Depot parking lot and hope to get hired for day labor? Or the one where I wash dishes? Or the one where I mow your lawn?

All those minimum wage jobs are not being filled by Americans. Why you might ask. Cause Americans don't want to work that hard for that money. At least that is my perspective from working in building trades for many years.

who are you to say Amercians don't want to work..why don't you move to Mexico

Steph. you genius you.

Why do the rethugs bitch about poor people paying no taxes and yet rethugs love the idea of cutting taxes even more. And seem to hate the idea of any American paying taxes.

Is it only the very rich that deserve to pay less in taxes?

And I think the thing that I really dislike about the rethugs that post here is that they have zero sense of humor. None. Nada.

They all took the pledge and there's no way they can back out now. They're committed to a stagnant economy while Obama is in office. They don't want things to improve.

The illegal with work extensions won't bring in that much revenue but Rs need the hispanic vote. 65% of Indes like the new policy. This is quite a blow for Romney, he has no demographic vote tied up.

Obama may have just decisively won the election.

Steph. you genius you.

Why do the rethugs bitch about poor people paying no taxes and yet rethugs love the idea of cutting taxes even more. And seem to hate the idea of any American paying taxes.

Is it only the very rich that deserve to pay less in taxes?

And I think the thing that I really dislike about the rethugs that post here is that they have zero sense of humor. None. Nada.

too stupid for a reply

#15 (permalink) Today, 07:20 AM
Stephanie
Member #1668 Join Date: Jul 2004
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,905 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by zeke
Quote:

who are you to say Amercians don't want to work..why don't you move to Mexico

What a dumb bitch you are. I have ran roofing and siding crews that were made up of either Mexicans or Americans. I have had to fire, send home and/or replace many American men that came out for these jobs. Some didn't last past lunch.

I have never had to send a Mexican "home" or worry that they wouldn't show up to work or wouldn't stay till dark to get the job done.

But in your fuked up world personal experience has no value. I wonder why. Is it because you sit on your ass all day posting bull shit on the "net. Go out and get one of those minimum wage jobs you want so bad. You can do it. Roofing aint all that hard. Don't let a Mexican take your future.

too stupid for a reply

Just admit it Steph. You don't know wtf you are talking about. You just pull shit out your ass. Have at it.

I have a job and work is waiting.

Good luck on your job search. Remember, if you are willing to work for 8 dollars an hour, there is a Mexican out there that will out work you for 7 dollars an hour. But you speak English, so you could be the "boss".

Forum List

Back