John and Elizabeth Edwards Legally Separated

Hopefully she takes him for every penny

:slap:

why does she want his money....she is dying...the only thing she can do now is protect the childrens future some how....i cant help but wonder what drove her to this...to choose to die alone...i wonder if that pig husband of hers has any remorse.....

From the article, which is discussing events I remember, they both used her health, the death of their son, and the other kids. Truly selfish people without consciouses.

you pay 1200 a month? damn that is a good bit of coin....here it is rare for child support to go that high....

Yep, I have the same child support, but for 3 kids. The ex had to sign a waiver because we had agreed to the number when she left. The state of Michigan suggested a number closer to 1,800 a month.

I'm just glad I was able to have as easy a divorce as possible. No alimony after almost 20 years of marriage.

-TSO

I guess there is mention of it in this new book about to be released. I guess this goes to show, if you are going to start a relationship with someone on your staff, make sure it isn't the videographer. :)

-TSO

Why would she want to die alone? Are you kidding? Why rely on him when he's proven so untrustworthy? I'd want to die with dignity, and without constantly wondering when he's going to split for a new bimbo.

:slap:

why does she want his money....she is dying...the only thing she can do now is protect the childrens future some how....i cant help but wonder what drove her to this...to choose to die alone...i wonder if that pig husband of hers has any remorse.....

I would choose to die alone with dignity than grovel...besides, who knows if he's run as soon as she's really sick anyways...like Gingrich did. What is it with men....seriously.

It's not 'men'. It's this man. It's not a good thing to paint with such a broad brush.

Not really, Sanford was acting like a lovesick teenage girl as well. I think they are afraid of getting old.

With the egos that politicians have to have, I guess it is hard getting old and wrinkly faced.
Too bad assholes, you get old too if you are lucky. If not you die young like most politicians should.

I of course would know nothing personally about getting old ;)

Honestly I liked Edwards, he was one of the few Democrats I actually liked, not on a political level but personality wise. The he pulled this shit. Honestly cheating is bad enough, but then do it to someone who is already hurting and depressed and has not long to live, then embarass her about it. It is sick, cruel and evil and I hope he burns in hell and I am glad his soon to be former wife finally stood up to him and has a great life with what little of it she has left.

On another note, Edwards soon to be former wife is a really beautiful lady I think, even after all the treatments and what she is going through, she still has "it" and is still a MILF :)

Forum List

Back