John Allen Muhammad is due to die by lethal injection today

I wonder if he will enter the same level of hell that mohammed and the 19, 9-11 hijackers entered

Well, let's hope he gets 72 VIRGINIANS, rather than virgins, given he targted the VIRGINIANS while staking victims. :D
Um, he did a hell of a lot of damage in Mongomery County, MD. If you'll recall, it wasn't until later in their spree that they went into NoVA.

Recall this giant of a man:

chiefmoose.jpg

Chief Moose, Montgomery County Police.

My pun went over your head, Si.

72 (VIRGIN)IANS. ;)

72 (MARYLANDERS) doesn't quite work.

And yes, I followed every sick turn of this whole disgusting nightmare. I had several loved ones in harm's way---and don't forget, these sick fucks started out in Louisiana and made a pass through Alabama and Georgia, killing along the way.

They got a whole lot MORE than just Virginia and Maryland.

I wish I knew why this DC sniper is going to death so soon, when Lori's killer has been awaiting his death sentence since 1976 and (again) in 1999?

Why are some killers put to death sooner than others? Why are some allowed to stretch their appeals for nearly 40 years, while others are swiftly executed in under a decade?

What gives?

look how quickly they dispatched McVeigh? I think it's the horrendous nature of the crimes, the motives, and the numbers of victims.

I guess you're right. One little 8 year old girl and her 10 year old friend don't count for much in the grand scheme of things.

*sigh* :(

Well, let's hope he gets 72 VIRGINIANS, rather than virgins, given he targted the VIRGINIANS while staking victims. :D
Um, he did a hell of a lot of damage in Mongomery County, MD. If you'll recall, it wasn't until later in their spree that they went into NoVA.

chiefmoose.jpg

72 (VIRGIN)IANS. ;)

And yes, I followed every sick turn of this whole disgusting nightmare. I had several loved ones in harm's way---and don't forget, these sick fucks started out in Louisiana and made a pass through Alabama and Georgia, killing along the way.

Your 'pun' is an old joke in these parts, so it did not go over my head.

I was making sure YOU knew that it wasn't just Virginians who suffered under these two.

chiefmoose.jpg

72 (VIRGIN)IANS. ;)

I was making sure YOU knew that it wasn't just Virginians who suffered under these two.

Considering I live in GA, yes I knew it wasn't just Virginians they targeted.

Although, I'm not sure you even realize that these shits killed in Georgia too.

At least not until I mentioned it when you attempted to admonish me. :eusa_naughty:

72 (VIRGIN)IANS. ;)

At least not until I mentioned it when you attempted to admonish me. :eusa_naughty:
I hate to tell you this, but my post was not about you; it's about heroes and real victims.

Last edited:
I wonder if he will enter the same level of hell that mohammed and the 19, 9-11 hijackers entered

chiefmoose.jpg

ntil 2005, Moose served as the Squadron Commander of the 113th Security Forces Squadron. My husband met this man.

chiefmoose.jpg

ntil 2005, Moose served as the Squadron Commander of the 113th Security Forces Squadron. My husband met this man.
:cool:

A prison spokesman says John Allen Muhammad died by injection at 9:11 p.m. Tuesday at Greensville Correctional Center.

Muhammad was executed for killing Dean Harold Meyers at a gas station during the spree that terrorized Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., over a three-week period. His teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, was sentenced to life in prison.

Prison spokesman Larry Traylor says Muhammad had no final words. He says he didn't hear him utter a word the entire time.

D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I used to be a devoted supporter of the death penalty.

Now I'm not. I pray for his soul, and the souls of those he killed, and I pray for the families of all those involved.

A prison spokesman says John Allen Muhammad died by injection at 9:11 p.m. Tuesday at Greensville Correctional Center.

Muhammad was executed for killing Dean Harold Meyers at a gas station during the spree that terrorized Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., over a three-week period. His teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, was sentenced to life in prison.

Prison spokesman Larry Traylor says Muhammad had no final words. He says he didn't hear him utter a word the entire time.

D.C. Sniper John Allen Muhammad Is Executed in Virginia - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

9: 11 very interesting.

I hate to tell you this, but my post was not about you; it's about heroes and real victims.

Yeah, whatever.

I know ALL ABOUT real victims of murder. See the link in my sig line, it's there for a reason--to call attention to a forgotten murder victim.

Lori was the 8 year old little sister of a childhood friend. Read all about what happened to Lori, then come back to me and tell me about real victims.

Forum List

Back