Johari Window

Said1 said:
No. that was Arch. To you, and I quote: "get lost nerd." Ringing any bells?

The first thing I said to clay was for him to post his employment...and was one of if not the first to positive rep him...(my bad!) Everyone else was beating him up!

I think ya are suffering a little dementia here...I rarely use the 'F'word and usually only when I quote someone else or return a first hit with the word....

archangel said:
The first thing I said to clay was for him to post his employment...and was the first to positive rep him...my bad!

I think ya are suffering a little dementia here...I rarely use the 'F'word and usually only when I quote someone else or return a first hit with the word....
Acually, you weren't the first to pos rep me... but whatever. Said meant that was the first thing she said to you... or maybe just that it was something she said to you. Either way, she didn't mean you said it to me.

images

The ClayTaurus said:
Acually, you weren't the first to pos rep me... but whatever. Said meant that was the first thing she said to you... or maybe just that it was something she said to you. Either way, she didn't mean you said it to me.

I misread her comment...but the rest stands... I corrected the first to say one of the first...!

Mr. P said:
Nowhere…I may be wrong, but I think it’s a visual symbol in reference to a post made above. "Up the creek without a paddle".

Or maybe;"No oars in the water". :)

I was wondering...doesn't LOOK like his kinda boat. :D

The ClayTaurus said:
We went out to dinner, but they only gave her a take-out box and I didn't finish my steak.

So she let me put my meat in her box.
Back in the days I worked in restaurants we had “Doggy bags”, not boxes.
No sex in the dinning room was allowed.

Mr. P said:
Back in the days I worked in restaurants we had “Doggy bags”, not boxes.
No sex in the dinning room was allowed.
The puns aren't as fun with doggy bag.

GotZoom said:
I thought arch might need to think about his happy place.

..and what? You're offering to take him there? Something I don't know?

GotZoom said:
I thought arch might need to think about his happy place.

picture was about me...and let it pass as I will do now...you carry on though 'got zoom' and dream on... there are those that do and those that just wish!
:)

Forum List

Back