"Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I wonder if he said that famous line? :eusa_think:

State Rep. Phillip Hinkle, the anti-gay marriage Indiana Republican accused of offering to pay a young man he met over Craigslist for "a good time," admits that he paid the man but contends that they didn't do anything illicit -- they just talked about "baseball and the view."

IN GOPer: I Just Talked About Baseball With The Young Man I Solicited On Craigslist | TPMMuckraker

do you like gladiator movies?

State Rep. Phillip Hinkle, the anti-gay marriage Indiana Republican accused of offering to pay a young man he met over Craigslist for "a good time," admits that he paid the man but contends that they didn't do anything illicit -- they just talked about "baseball and the view."

IN GOPer: I Just Talked About Baseball With The Young Man I Solicited On Craigslist | TPMMuckraker

I thought for a moment this was another Mel thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

No, but I like my coffee black, like my men.

Do you like it when your dog scruffy rubs on you leg?

Getting hard to find that movie with those lines still in it.

"The View"?? LMAO!

And baseball too! To show how very manly he is.

Yeah, "The View" and "Baseball"-America's two favorite pastimes.

Well, his other favorite is soliciting young boys off the internet.

Bastard. You stole my line.

Baseball, huh? I believe it. I believe it in the context of pitchers and catchers, if you catch my pitch, so to speak.

I'm sure he was only interested in indoctrinating the young man with conservative principles

Barney Frank had a homosexual call boy ring operating out of his livingroom. Thanks to democrats that's the standard we have to judge politicians.

Forum List

Back