Joe's for Jesse

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
Maricopa County Sherriff Joe Arpaio was at the Oro Valley Country Club this afternoon supporting Jesse Kelly for Congress in Congressional District 8. Among the many other endorsements that Kelly has picked up, Sherriff Joe’s is one of the most significant. Sherriff Arpaio is known around the world as the America’s toughest Sherriff and gives Kelly his strongest endorsement. “Jonathan Paton asked me for his endorsement and yes he helped pass the law that goes after the coyotes (human smugglers) but he doesn’t want to follow through with arresting the low level guys. When we arrest them they get a class four felony so if they re-enter and get caught, they go to jail for 5 years. Paton only wants to prosecute the big guys, which is fine, but Law Enforcement gets a lot of intelligence from busting the low level illegals as co conspirators. I like Jesse; he is the Republican Party’s best candidate to defeat Gabrielle Giffords. If we are going to solve the border problem it will take political will, Kelly has that will. He can do it.” With Joe Arpaio’s approval, his endorsement will give Kelly a big boost come primary election time. The fact that Arpaio came to Southern Arizona to help Kelly’s campaign is a commitment that few politicians would put out in a primary.

I was able to get some one on one with the Sherriff and he was very forthcoming. “I feel for the Krentz family, but I have fifty-five murderers in my jail at this moment that killed among others, other illegals. What about them? We find drop houses every day, we free illegals who are abused, raped, tortured, what about them? We have to secure our border for their sake as well. Twelve hundred National Guard troops is a crock. It pencils out to only 400 troops on the border maximum at any one time. You have three shifts of four hundred, you always have a percentage on leave, get sick and then the pencil pushers so maybe, realistically, you may have 300 troops actually on guard and then what, they can’t shoot anybody if fired on. I could send a thousand of my Posse to the border right now and they can shoot back.”

Arpaio says to Villasenor” What a crock, It’s an excuse” - The Cholla Jumps

'You have three shifts of four hundred, you always have a percentage on leave, get sick and then the pencil pushers so maybe, realistically, you may have 300 troops actually on guard and then what, they can’t shoot anybody if fired on. I could send a thousand of my Posse to the border right now and they can shoot back.”

Joe Arpaio for President!!

Toughest Sheriff in the west is nothing new. I was raised in Eloy, in Pinal Country and in the 40s it was know as the toughest little town in the west and people came from as far as England to visit the town. A book call ELOY was written by a sheriff and only copies is in USC library. Another book call ALL OKIES ARE NOT WHITE was written about Eloy and surrounding towns. So Arizona knows what tough is. And they will not back down from enforcing immigration laws and Sheriff Joe will not back down either. Arizona has had a problem with illegal aliens going way back.

Lou Ferrigno's First Assignment With MCSO: Sheriff Joe's Body ...Ferrigno, the Sheriff's Office says, will act as Arpaio's personal body guard tomorrow night at a ... Incredible Hulk Star Lou Ferrigno to be Honorary MCSO Deputy; .... Awards, Medals And Other Honors, Back To School, Bandits, Baristas, ...
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/.../lou_ferrignos_first_assignment.php - 23 hours ago

Sheriff Joe for President.

Sheriff-Joe-13681853214.jpeg

The "little guy" that ICE refuse to prosecute has become 20 million strong and now a "big" problem they do not want to deal with.

Forum List

Back