Joe, you're right!

Feb 28, 2009
Today on CNN Joe Lieberman said, "Morally, everyone of us would like to cover every American with health insurance but that’s where you spend most of the trillion dollars plus, or a little less that is estimated, the estimate said this health care plan will cost. And I’m afraid we’ve got to think about putting a lot of that off until the economy is out of recession. There’s no reason we have to do it all now"

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=lFzcKYpFiJg]YouTube - Lieberman: Let's worry about the uninsured until after the recession is over[/ame]

Joe, you're right! The ONLY reason the Obama administration and the far-left Dem leadership wanted it all now, is so they could bumrush it all by us before anyone could read it, much less analyze it.

There is no other reason. There was no other reason.

Poor Joe, looks like the Dem leadership will be on his ass again. The far-left is going nuts over this. I wonder of Obama will be poking him in the chest, like he did during the campaign on the Senate floor?

I expect Joe will be giving up his congresscare by tomorrow morning then..........:doubt:

I expect Joe will be giving up his congresscare by tomorrow morning then..........:doubt:

No, Lieberman and some others will try to find a rational approach to universal health care. That means they will try to deal with the costs involved instead of just thinking about how it will play in the 2010 elections.

• Banned
Yeah, see? That's but one of the many questions that never would have had a chance to come up, if everything had gone according to plan and they could have gotten this thing passed before anyone read it.

Right? Yes.

Hey I have an idea.

Let's not insure Joe, either.

In these trying economic times there's no reason that Congress should have health isnsurance, either.

How about we also put off the Iraq and Afghanistan fiascos until after the economy is out of recession.

That'll save us a trillion bucks right there.

Forum List

Back