Joe Wilson’s back. With proof, Obama did lie!

I agree...

But we are referring to the Presidents responsibility to address congress.
That is not somehting he decides to do.
He is required to give an update on the SOTU to congress....and if he says something that is disingenuous or misleading, I would expect someone in congress to call him out on it. We disagree on this..as we do on many things.....but please dont spin what I am saying...I am not saying we should have congress at each others throats.....I am saying congress and the president have the responsibility to keep each other in check for us, the American People.

Not in the halls of congress.

They have all sorts of forums available to them.

I disagree.
The halls of congress are used for OPEN debate.

During a general session, certainly. But during the State of the Union address? Not really appropriate to yell out in the middle of that. Granted, I think the address is a side show and pretty useless, but it is what it is.

Not in the halls of congress.

They have all sorts of forums available to them.

I disagree.

During a general session, certainly. But during the State of the Union address? Not really appropriate to yell out in the middle of that. Granted, I think the address is a side show and pretty useless, but it is what it is.

Yes...I respect that sentiment and understand why you and Sallow feel that way.
But you see, I dont offer the same level of respect to the SOTU address...and I may be wrong in the eyes of many....but it is how I feel.
If the POTUS says something that is disingenuos or inaccurate, I would like to know and I would like him called out on it.

But as you said...its nothing but a side show.

Winning the election does not make him worthy of the position. It makes him the winner of the election and the RIGHT to the position.

From there on in he needs to prove he is worthy of the position......at least that is how I see things.

One may earn something, but if they squander it, then they were not worthy of it.

So if he fucks up, he's not worthy? What if he cures cancer in his second term? I mean, seriously. You can't go throwing people away because they hit a bad stretch.

Winning the election does not make him worthy of the position. It makes him the winner of the election and the RIGHT to the position.

From there on in he needs to prove he is worthy of the position......at least that is how I see things.

One may earn something, but if they squander it, then they were not worthy of it.

So if he fucks up, he's not worthy? What if he cures cancer in his second term? I mean, seriously. You can't go throwing people away because they hit a bad stretch.

whoa...BD.....I did not say that.

If he fucks up? If his policies fail?

By no means does that mean he is not worthy of the position. It simpoly means his policies fail.

I am referring to the character of the man (in my eyes) and the way he speaks to his consituants and to his opposition....and his judgement...his personality...the man...and how he acts.

I dont see Boehner worthy of speaker...as he spins what the opposition says and he is party first.

I dont see Trump worthy as he does nothing more than attack the opposition.

I dont see Palin as worthy as she, too, does nothing but attack the opposition.

Pelosi? A spinner...she should never have been speaker in my eyes.

But poor policies? Sorry...not what I said

By no means does that mean he is not worthy of the position. It simpoly means his policies fail.

I am referring to the character of the man (in my eyes) and the way he speaks to his consituants and to his opposition....and his judgement...his personality...the man...and how he acts.

I dont see Boehner worthy of speaker...as he spins what the opposition says and he is party first.

"If they squander it, they were not worthy of it."

I don't believe he did squander it. And I don't believe you can declare he did so until he is no longer in office.

BTW: I never mentioned poor policies.

Okay, I see a loyal and loving husband and father, who at least 90% of the time treats people with dignity and respect. We'll start from there. I assume you can respect that. So what has he done that makes you disrespect him?

"If they squander it, they were not worthy of it."

I don't believe he did squander it. And I don't believe you can declare he did so until he is no longer in office.

BTW: I never mentioned poor policies.

I am referring to "to date"...

He has, in my opinion, exercised very poor judgement many times during his first term and has not proven that he is worthy of the position and thus why I hope he is defeated in 2012.

As for squandering...yours is an opinion as is mine. To me, he squandered it.

Okay, I see a loyal and loving husband and father, who at least 90% of the time treats people with dignity and respect. We'll start from there. I assume you can respect that. So what has he done that makes you disrespect him?

...as a man....I would like to model myself aftyer him....intelligent, loyal, and a great father.

I find him to be disingenuous as President

For example...

He talks about "people like him can afford to pay more taxes"
That is spin and disingenuous......he is not at all like others that make 250K...he has a pension for life, doesnt pay Social Security, has healthcare for life..

So as he "incluides himself" to make a point, he is spinning the reality.

He has poor judgement AS PRESIDENT....as I cited in an earlier post.

And there are other reasons as well....

Okay, well. Thank you for your time.

Hey...as I told you earlier...

I did not vote for Bush the second time around.
Why?
Becuase after I watched his perfomance for the second half of his first term, I did not deem heim worthy of the position.

And I am curious...was I accurate with my assessment?

I disagree.

Yes...I respect that sentiment and understand why you and Sallow feel that way.
But you see, I dont offer the same level of respect to the SOTU address...and I may be wrong in the eyes of many....but it is how I feel.
If the POTUS says something that is disingenuos or inaccurate, I would like to know and I would like him called out on it.

But as you said...its nothing but a side show.

I do not disagree that any lies told in the SOTU address should be called. I just don't think I'd want to lower myself to the level of the person up on the podium, using that forum to do the lying.

Okay, well. Thank you for your time.

Why?
Becuase after I watched his perfomance for the second half of his first term, I did not deem heim worthy of the position.

What assessment?

I made a call that Bush was not worthy of the position and I refused to consider him for a second term.

Based on his approval rating when he departed, it appeared that 70% believed what I believed....4 years earlier.

Why?

What assessment?

I made a call that Bush was not worthy of the position and I refused to consider him for a second term.

Based on his approval rating when he departed, it appeared that 70% believed what I believed....4 years earlier.

Beats me. I didn't actually wake up politically until Obama started running, and I didn't hit the forums until spring of last year.

Because I point out ONE that I think might resonate with you and your distain for poor brown people with little resources does NOT mean its the only reason that I support the things I support

So you're assuming illegals are "brown?" You argue someone too lazy to get an ID must be black and an illegal alien has to be "brown." You really need to get help for your endlessly overt hatred of people who aren't white.

No Im not.

Do you think these people actually think all children will be carded before they are treated?
My question wasn't about that, it was about your assumption that illegals are brown. You already said you think blacks are lazy, now you're saying illegals are brown. What do you think about yellows, are they cheap? Reds are barbarians? I'm just curious where your making assumptions about people based on the color of their skin ends.

You don't have to hate other races to be racist. Your sweeping generalizations about people based on their race is already there.

Last edited:
So you're assuming illegals are "brown?" You argue someone too lazy to get an ID must be black and an illegal alien has to be "brown." You really need to get help for your endlessly overt hatred of people who aren't white.

No Im not.

Do you think these people actually think all children will be carded before they are treated?
My question wasn't about that, it was about your assumption that illegals are brown. You already said you think blacks are lazy, now you're saying illegals are brown. What do you think about yellows, are they cheap? Reds are barbarians? I'm just curious where your making assumptions about people based on the color of their skin ends.

You don't have to hate other races to be racist. Your sweeping generalizations about people based on their race is already there.

I wonder why TM ignores the preponderance of evidence that she herself hates blacks, Mexicans, poor, etc.

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?

Gosh, people being carded to see if they are criminals before they spend my money which was confiscated by government force? Why no, of course I'd never support that...

Spin.

Carding someone to see if they warrant the right to live is Un-American.

You treat, ensure healing...THEN worry about citizenship and whether or not they should be deported.

We are Americans...not barbarians.

Where did they say in the question, "for emergency care?" They just said they come in for "care." I answered the question that was asked, not the question you assumed they meant. And BTW, the liberals definitely are not just referring to emergency care, Virginia...

Chastising?

The Supreme Court broke precedent of a hundred years or so..and effectively legislated from the Bench.

I throughly expect the Supreme Court to be called on bad decisions.

I don't expect an elected official of this government to call another elected official a liar on the floor of congress.
The SCOTUS made a bad decision because Obama didn't like it and it leveled campaign financial contributions playing field.

You are correct with regard to legislating from the bench.
Take a look see....
lasagnalover: Ginsburg legislated from the bench, she was the one they

Elected officials always holler at each other from the floor of congress.

However there is NO rule regarding "shout outs' at any Prez during a SOTUA.
State of the Union address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for being denied health insurance, some are confusing it with being denied health care.
There is NO denial of ER health care for ANYONE, legal or otherwise.

Forum List

Back