joe wilson, such a hypocrit

However, conservative critics object to a lack of specific enforcement measures in the bill.

"You LIE!" is a far cry from "I'm concerned over the lack of verification."

Not if the Right gets a cool soundbite out of it.
.....Then, along comes KARMA!!! :razz:

"The congressional ethics investigation of Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., is broader than previously disclosed and goes well beyond his use of $12 in per diem expense money to buy six decorative goblets in Afghanistan last year.

Congressional staff members with detailed knowledge of the probe said ethics investigators are examining Wilson's unusually high number of foreign trips — at least 30 in the past eight years — and his use of per diem expense money while traveling abroad."

3910396472_cf5933f50f.jpg

:eusa_clap:

However, conservative critics object to a lack of specific enforcement measures in the bill.

"You LIE!" is a far cry from "I'm concerned over the lack of verification."

He lied; illegals would have gotten health care via that loophole. You know it and I know it and those working on the bills know it. Which is why they started working on provisions to close the loophole after Obama's health care speech. Get over it.

No matter how OBVIOUSLY CLEAR Obami Salaami's TRANSPARENTLY CORRUPT move to DECEIVE and CIRCUMVENT the spirit of the law on the books......there won't be ANYTHING that is OBVIOUSLY NECESSARY to correct Obami Salaami's skulduggery that will convince the Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids of Obami Salaami's political perfidy !!!

Last edited:
Oops. Wrong Joe Wilson.

I thought this thread was about Mr. Plame.

:clap2:

quote from the link:

We've been monitoring claims about health care reform and illegal immigrants for some time now. Most notably, a chain e-mail claimed that page 50 of the House bill gave free health care to illegal immigrants.

That page didn't say that.

Rather, it included a generic nondiscrimination clause that said insurers may not discriminate with regard to "personal characteristics extraneous to the provision of high quality health care or related services.

So we rated the chain e-mail's claim Pants on Fire.

:clap2:

quote from the link:

We've been monitoring claims about health care reform and illegal immigrants for some time now. Most notably, a chain e-mail claimed that page 50 of the House bill gave free health care to illegal immigrants.

That page didn't say that.

Rather, it included a generic nondiscrimination clause that said insurers may not discriminate with regard to "personal characteristics extraneous to the provision of high quality health care or related services.

So we rated the chain e-mail's claim Pants on Fire.

Dante aka Dem from Hell is at work with his typical Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid "DISTORT & OBFUSCATE" ploy.

The fucking clause is tantamount to FREE MEDICARE FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.....and Dante following Obami Salaami's TRANSPARENT SCAM is STILL attempting to mislead.

What a pathetic Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid hack !!!!

Forum List

Back