Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden was involved up to his neck in the COUP!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ah...last nights Judge Jeanine had Joe DeG on and connects the dots....Cant wait for the ABNORMALS to start bitchin' and whining about this...Fast Forward to Joe Deg. Portion of the tape at 14:00...Watch the whole tape for even MORE info!

Imagine if everything you think is true, Joe wins, then his AG makes a mockery of the system and Joe declares executive privilege over everything related to your inquiries?

Imagine if everything you think is true, Joe wins, then his AG makes a mockery of the system and Joe declares executive privilege over everything related to your inquiries?
Fantasies of a communist subversive ....ROTFLMFAO

gv051819dAPR20190518054508.jpg

Biden played Born In The USA as he was going onstage in philly. i thought you were running a positive campaign, Mr Biden!

We'll see what the liberal media's reaction is to this, even before the Election. Biden can expect a full anal exam by the DOJ and Congress starting now.

He hasn't seemed to me to be very gracious to making his children available at all for a probe.

I'd like to know who sold Hunter the cocaine that called him to be thrown out of the military, and why Hunter wasn't sent to prison. If he was a kid from the ghetto he would have been. Did Bite Me pull strings?

We'll see what the liberal media's reaction is to this, even before the Election. Biden can expect a full anal exam by the DOJ and Congress starting now.

He hasn't seemed to me to be very gracious to making his children available at all for a probe.

I'd like to know who sold Hunter the cocaine that called him to be thrown out of the military, and why Hunter wasn't sent to prison. If he was a kid from the ghetto he would have been. Did Bite Me pull strings?
Bone spurs fans really shouldn't be bringing up anybody's military problems

I'm not saying anything about Hunter Biden's military problems. I'm talking about his drug problems.

And the way he used Honky Privilege to avoid answering for it

I'm not saying anything about Hunter Biden's military problems. I'm talking about his drug problems.

Same way countless others have. Try looking it up instead of browsing right wing blog posts by other inbred freaks.

Same way countless others have. Try looking it up instead of browsing right wing blog posts by other inbred freaks.

Countless others ? Like Obama, who admitted to cocaine abuse and NEVER saw the inside of a jail cell?

The point of the matter is that conservatives always answer for that

Why imagine that?

Why not imagine he just destroys the evidence and has his FBI Director declare he was too stupid to know what he was doing. That's plausible.

There are a whole lot of people that need to being to jail because of the treason. Foremost are Obama and Biden.

As much of an asshole that Comey was (is) he is only the patsy for the operation. He was dumb enough to be manipulated by the Obama Administration.

Trump's draft lottery # was 356 out of 365 and was never called up as his lottery # for his BIRTH DATE was too high....but you can keep spreading the lies, and I'll keep correcting you

The Military may look down on the President’s deferment history but this President never sued to have their votes disqualified in an election nor did this President sell them out and accuse them of war crimes. That more than makes up for bone spurs.

Who would be PedoJoe’s a best VP choice?
Roman Polanski or Jared from Subway?

Mr. Polanski isn't an American, and Mr. Fogle is really unavailable as he is a bit busy playing spades for soups in the Big House.

However, Anthony Weiner was just let out and is in need of work. The paedophile has Congressional experience and is good friends with the Clinton Family. They even shared a lot of national security information with Mr. Weiner which was found on his laptop.

Forum List

Back