Joe the Plummer

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Daily Kos: Is 'Joe the Plumber' related to Charles Keating?

owns serval busninesses.

First, he seems to own a few companies:
#1:

Joseph Wurzelbacher (Joseph Wurzelbacher Cnstr Co)
12172 Stone Mill Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45251-4134

#2:

JCC INVESTMENTS INC in the Investors, N.E.C. industry in CINCINNATI, OH. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.
Location Information Edit
12172 STONE MILL RD
CINCINNATI, OH 45251

#3:

Wurzelbacher Painting
12148 Stone Mill Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45251-4134 (Map)

#4:

Wurzelbacher Brothers
(513) 385-6666
11260 Colerain Avenue,
Cincinnati, OH 45252
Specialties:
REPAIR OF SEPTIC TANKS
Phone: (513) 385-5264

Ok, so the first three are all on the same road

He should immedately buy the plumbing business and rename it "Joe the Plumber"

What a gold mine

The Bill Press show said they suspected he was a bogus plant from the GOP. He isn't really a plumber. He's a liar.

• Banned
It there nothing about the mcCrusty campaign that is not based on a lie?

If the cat was legit .. Obama should have said that his customers would be getting that tax cut so they could actually afford to higher a plumber... otherwise they'd be saving money by going to Home Depot fixing it themselves...

If the cat was legit .. Obama should have said that his customers would be getting that tax cut so they could actually afford to higher a plumber... otherwise they'd be saving money by going to Home Depot fixing it themselves...

Obama said somthing similar actually. he said by giving the middle class a tax cut they could afford to hire a plumber when they needed one.

Is this guy really a fake?

Does it matter? The fact is, Obama wants to spread the wealth of small business owners, who are anything but rich. He wants to zap them with higher taxes.

He isn't very bright.

Mr Wurzelbacher said the company earned $250,000-$280,000 (£144,800-£162,250) a year, and he challenged Mr Obama: "Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?"
BBC NEWS | Americas | US Elections 2008 | Profile: Joe Wurzelbacher

Taxes would only be owed on personal salaries, not what the company earned. He should stick to plumbing and forget about buying his own business. He'll be in the toilet in no time.

If I remember the original talk between Obama and Joe, I believe Joe said he was planning on buying a plumbing company. I could be wrong.

As McCain said, you have to listen to the words that come from Obama's mouth.

Does it matter? The fact is, Obama wants to spread the wealth of small business owners, who are anything but rich. He wants to zap them with higher taxes.

actually, yes Allie, it does matter. It's fake and phony to plant someone at an Obama event to ask a question only to later come out and say he didn't "change" my mind, when in fact his mind couldn't have been changed to begin with.

As for spreading the wealth of small businesses around, I watched the video, Obama never used that phrase and he never said that. he explained that by Joe paying a little more in taxes, because he CAN afford it, it assists those who make less than he does so they can afford to USE his services, thereby increasing his business.

and lest anyone get confused Obama isn't talking about some crazy tax increase. He wants to go back to the taxes that were paid under Clinton 39% instead of 36%...when we had a budget surplus and our economy was healthy.

Daily Kos: Is 'Joe the Plumber' related to Charles Keating?

owns serval busninesses.

First, he seems to own a few companies:
#1:

Joseph Wurzelbacher (Joseph Wurzelbacher Cnstr Co)
12172 Stone Mill Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45251-4134

#2:

JCC INVESTMENTS INC in the Investors, N.E.C. industry in CINCINNATI, OH. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.
Location Information Edit
12172 STONE MILL RD
CINCINNATI, OH 45251

#3:

Wurzelbacher Painting
12148 Stone Mill Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45251-4134 (Map)

#4:

Wurzelbacher Brothers
(513) 385-6666
11260 Colerain Avenue,
Cincinnati, OH 45252
Specialties:
REPAIR OF SEPTIC TANKS
Phone: (513) 385-5264

Ok, so the first three are all on the same road
If they are related the McCain camp is going to screw themselves on this!

I have to admit, that when both Boys addressed Joe the Plumber I felt my face smile real big. McCain was kinda smirky when he spoke to Joe and made it seem like big Bad Obama will fine the heck outta Joe when Joe is RICH, and then When Obama talked to Joe it seemed like Obama he smirked too and for a split second it was as if both boys were about to laugh at the diggs they were throwing at each other under the guise of Joe the plumber. That was the fun highlight of the debate and the boys really made it funny.

Folks. McCain's buddies have as much right to question Obama on issues as Dems have to question McCain.

He asked a straight forward question. It isn't the question that matters. It's Obama's answer. Would he have answered it differently if he had thought the guy had more money? Would he have answered it differently if he'd known the man knows McCain? If he would, the Dems have a problem.

Joe the Plummer is not joe the Plummer and maybe that is what McCain was smirking at.

Maybe Obama already knew this and why he smiled while adressing the issue.

Forum List

Back