Joe the Plumber to the rescue

Joe the plumber is the quintessential Republican loyal.

Scarey, huh?

And this is based on what?

You know Joe through what the media has decided to show you, right? Or do you guys hang out and play golf and stuff?

Based on the fact that he is stupid, angry, White and extremely misinformed, of course.

Much like most disenfranchised Republican loyals I have known.

But if your point is he is character assassinated by the media, let me tell you that the words coming out of his mouth are making that a very easy thing to do to him.

I think the man's a moron, to be honest.

Joe the plumber is the quintessential Republican loyal.

Scarey, huh?

And this is based on what?

You know Joe through what the media has decided to show you, right? Or do you guys hang out and play golf and stuff?

Based on the fact that he is stupid, angry, White and extremely misinformed, of course.

Much like most disenfranchised Republican loyals I have known.

But if your point is he is character assassinated by the media, let me tell you that the words coming out of his mouth are making that a very easy thing to do to him.

I think the man's a moron, to be honest.

He's a tool. The media is using him, like they do anyone else they can, to attract attention, to get you to pay attention so they can sell your eyes or ears to advertisers. Is the media "character assassinating" him? Maybe, but that's not even the point. I think the real point here is they've got you hook, line, and sinker. You're buying this Joe the Plumber crap like it matters. It doesn't. Unless you think a Paris Hilton sex tape matters or that Obama trying open a window like a door is important. If those things matter, then yes, Joe is very important because he's in the same class.

February 3, 2009

You’d think Joe the Plumber’s 15 minutes would be up by now. But , no, after a stint as a correspondent in Israel, he took his act to Capitol Hill today.
The first order of business: giving political advice to conservative Republican staffers at breakfast, which, Wurzelbacher told us, “Went really well.”

Mouth Of The Potomac - NY Daily News

:lol:

This is too good to be true! Is this from "The Onion"?

Yeah, but he was the only one to make an ass out of Obama! Funny how you Obama Klan members always ignore that truth.

He actually made an ass out of McCain, but don't worry, I hope he sticks around and continues to advise the GOP.

Forum List

Back