Joe the Plumber supports Obama, says McCain used him........

This morning when I was watching the news, I saw an interesting story.......

Seems that Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Wurzelbacher, who ISN'T a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes McCain, and now supports Obama, calling Obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?

People have to stop paying attention to what Joe the Plummer has to say. His 15 min are well over

according to your link he is stating that mccain is not conservative enough for him, if that"s the case i can assure you that obama isn't either.:lol::lol::lol::lol: i was never a big mccain fan- too much of a moderate for me, the only reason i voted for him was that palin was on the ticket. i think the only reason she is spporting the mccain ticket is out of freindship.

Seems that Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Wurzelbacher, who ISN'T a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes McCain, and now supports Obama, calling Obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?

I'd like to know where you get that he "now supports Obama" when the article clearly says "'Joe' has become a firm supporter of the conservative "tea party" movement — a grassroots uprising of Americans fed up with the mainstream GOP."

Doesn't sound like a whole lot of support for Obama to me.

Rick

Comments?

I'd like to know where you get that he "now supports Obama" when the article clearly says "'Joe' has become a firm supporter of the conservative "tea party" movement — a grassroots uprising of Americans fed up with the mainstream GOP."

Doesn't sound like a whole lot of support for Obama to me.

Rick

Gaybikershithead don't have an honest bone in his pathetic body. You'll find out if you stick around long enough.

Poor, Joe-The-Fake-Plumber. I love how he turns on the very one who propelled him to fame (McCain)..Looks like he's been taking lessons from Dick Morris :p.

Comments?
And he completely debunked that BS on Hannity tonight.

Once again, the liberals lose.

No wonder their twisted agenda, and incompetent president are MISERABLE FAILURES!

Comments?
And he completely debunked that BS on Hannity tonight.

Once again, the liberals lose.

No wonder their twisted agenda, and incompetent president are MISERABLE FAILURES!

What did he debunk, exactly?

Forum List

Back