Joe the Plumber supports Obama, says McCain used him........

"Joe the Plumber" Bashes John McCain - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

<snip>
"Joe" has become a firm supporter of the conservative "tea party" movement — a grassroots uprising of Americans fed up with the mainstream GOP.

<snip>

"I think his (Obama's) ideology is un-American," Detrow quoted him (Wruzelbacher) as saying, "but he's one of the more honest politicians. At least he told us what he wanted to do."

Joe was right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY]YouTube - Obama: We are 5 days from FUNDAMENTALly transforming America[/ame]

Hey.......I'd rather have someone that was honest that I didn't like, rather than have someone "everyone wants to have a beer with" who is DISHONEST running the country.

Same with business dealings.

Bottom line? The whole "Joe the Plumber" thing was a faked stage bullshit play.

So you are following the opinion of a guy who has done everything he can to capitalize on 15 minutes of fame?

Like Sarah?

Indeed. Worst case of it, ever.

This morning when I was watching the news, I saw an interesting story.......

Seems that Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Wurzelbacher, who ISN'T a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes McCain, and now supports Obama, calling Obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?

People have to stop paying attention to what Joe the Plummer has to say. His 15 min are well over

I don't think I listened to him during his 15. Now all the talking heads and partisan hacks, inescapable. Had to run the ole brain through the heavy cycle on the washing machine after that just to get rid of the residual shit that exposure left behind. People still want to sling this shit, good thing I Scotch Guarded it before I put it back.

Wow, Barry suporters tried to claim 'Joe the plumber!' :lol:

he's all yours guys, may he bring you the same sucess he brought to the GoP!

church_lady.jpg

How conveeeeeeeeeeeeenient.

Guy is being direct and honest, which is more than Biker Sailor is able to do.

He has issues with McCain who tried to make a tool of him. In similar circumstances, I would be upset too.

Palin fails to impress. Lots of folks are saying that.

He is being honest about a lot of things. I liked him then, and I like him now.

No disrespect to the usmb member who started this thread, but who gives a flying f*** what Joe the plumber has to say?

His once popular appearance must be waning and he doesn't like it. So now we've got some attention seeking behavior going on.

Guy is being direct and honest, which is more than Biker Sailor is able to do.

He has issues with McCain who tried to make a tool of him. In similar circumstances, I would be upset too.

Palin fails to impress. Lots of folks are saying that.

He is being honest about a lot of things. I liked him then, and I like him now.

Honest and direct is what you want BM? (tell us......is your name actually Hebrew for bowel movement).......okay........here goes.......

I honestly and directly despise you.

How's that?

When he didn't support Obama he was a douchebag, now he supports Obama so now he's a sooper dooper good guy ....... :clap2:

No.........when he didn't support Obama, yet kept climbing up on stage, letting McStupid call him "Joe the Plumber" he was a douchebag.

Now that he's supporting Obama and calling him one of the more honest politicians?

He's a hypocritical douchebag.

"Joe the Plumber" lied to get 15 minutes of fame, Obama lied to get into the White House, and then ? .....:eusa_whistle:

And just what did he lie about to get into the white house?

This morning when I was watching the news, I saw an interesting story.......

Seems that Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Wurzelbacher, who ISN'T a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes McCain, and now supports Obama, calling Obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?

would you care to prove that with a link? or is that asking too much?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back