Joe the Plumber supports Obama, says McCain used him........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
This morning when I was watching the news, I saw an interesting story.......

Seems that Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Wurzelbacher, who ISN'T a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes McCain, and now supports Obama, calling Obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?

this morning when i was watching the news, i saw an interesting story.......

Seems that joe the plumber (aka sam wurzelbacher, who isn't a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes mccain, and now supports obama, calling obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?
oooooppppps ! ! ! ! ! !

Typical lamestream media DNC party man hack swill:

"Joe the Plumber" Bashes John McCain - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

<snip>
"Joe" has become a firm supporter of the conservative "tea party" movement &#8212; a grassroots uprising of Americans fed up with the mainstream GOP.

<snip>

"I think his (Obama's) ideology is un-American," Detrow quoted him (Wruzelbacher) as saying, "but he's one of the more honest politicians. At least he told us what he wanted to do."

Hardly a ringing endorsement of Boyking.

Seems that Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Wurzelbacher, who ISN'T a plumber), has decided that he no longer likes McCain, and now supports Obama, calling Obama the most honest politician today.

Comments?

Joe never said he supported Obama. In fact he called him un-American in the same interview. He merely stated he appreciates Obama's honesty.

Comments?

When he didn't support Obama he was a douchebag, now he supports Obama so now he's a sooper dooper good guy ....... :clap2:

Hey.......I'd rather have someone that was honest that I didn't like, rather than have someone "everyone wants to have a beer with" who is DISHONEST running the country.

Same with business dealings.

Bottom line? The whole "Joe the Plumber" thing was a faked stage bullshit play.

Hey.......I'd rather have someone that was honest that I didn't like, rather than have someone "everyone wants to have a beer with" who is DISHONEST running the country.

The guy running the country IS dishonest.....

Joe the Plumber: McCain Used Me -- Politics Daily

He says he dislikes McCain so much these days that he can't bring himself to support Sarah Palin either because she is campaigning for McCain's re-election.

At the same event, Wurzelbacher made some comments supportive of Barack Obama, saying those who question whether the president was born in the U.S. "belittle and set back" the conservative movement.

And he is off of Sarah, and her 'birthers," too...

So you are following the opinion of a guy who has done everything he can to capitalize on 15 minutes of fame?

So you are following the opinion of a guy who has done everything he can to capitalize on 15 minutes of fame?

Like Sarah?

Comments?

When he didn't support Obama he was a douchebag, now he supports Obama so now he's a sooper dooper good guy ....... :clap2:

No.........when he didn't support Obama, yet kept climbing up on stage, letting McStupid call him "Joe the Plumber" he was a douchebag.

Now that he's supporting Obama and calling him one of the more honest politicians?

He's a hypocritical douchebag.

Comments?

No.........when he didn't support Obama, yet kept climbing up on stage, letting McStupid call him "Joe the Plumber" he was a douchebag.

Now that he's supporting Obama and calling him one of the more honest politicians?

"Joe the Plumber" lied to get 15 minutes of fame, Obama lied to get into the White House, and then ? .....:eusa_whistle:

lol, thread fail....

where exactly did he say he no longer supports mccain and now supports obama? Dude has posted what he said and the OP is a lie.

Comments?

No, he's still an idiot who just wants attention.

"Joe the Plumber" lied to get 15 minutes of fame, Obama lied to get into the White House, and then ? .....:eusa_whistle:

No, Sam W. didn't lie (at least at first), he was just willing to sell out to McCain in pursuit of fame.

Apparently though, he's having a change of heart.

No, Sam W. didn't lie (at least at first), he was just willing to sell out to McCain in pursuit of fame.

But he did lie from the very start. He said he was going to buy a $250,000 business when he actually had no plan or means to do so.

He lied from the start.

But he did lie from the very start. He said he was going to buy a $250,000 business when he actually had no plan or means to do so.

He lied from the start.

Didn't he actually say he was going to buy a business which made 250k a year - when in fact, 250k wasn't the annual profit of the business but the guessed sale price of the business?

lol, thread fail....

where exactly did he say he no longer supports mccain and now supports obama? Dude has posted what he said and the OP is a lie.

Not quite. It's a half-fail.

"Joe" the "Plumber" doesn't support McCain anymore - but doesn't support Obama either. Or Sarah Palin, for that matter.

He did say that Obama was the only honest politician though - but still called him Un-American.

Comments?

People have to stop paying attention to what Joe the Plummer has to say. His 15 min are well over

Forum List

Back