Joe the phoney, lying "plumber" wins

The only real qualification should be having a servant's heart.
Not being a career politician.

Tissue?
:cuckoo:

Uh, if you remember, he can't even READ. He LIED about being a plumber and about having a plumbing business. But, yeah, being a known liar does make him qualified to be a pub or a bag.

House, that he is an activist is the best thing about him. Hell, its the only good thing about him.

willow - You really aren't all that smart and you're a nasty mouthed, ignorant racist. You'd be in favor of a fence post if you could figure out how to register it as a republican and sneak it into the voting booth.

He lied? How? He never said he had a plumbing business, he said he wanted to have one someday.

"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes 200 ..."

Turn out he wasn't.

He lied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbWWHFLYHm0]Joe Wurzelbacher on Obama's Tax Increases - YouTube[/ame]

It was up to obama to make sure Joe (and everyone else) would never be able to afford their own business./

It was up to obama to make sure Joe (and everyone else) would never be able to afford their own business./

Okay, so maybe when I said in another thread a few minutes ago that he had succeeded at nothing, I forgot this "accomplishment" of his. I also forgot his single handed attempts to destroy the lower middle class which he has been quite successful at.

Immie

Get use to it Dems...the right wing is going to fly this country. You idiots fucked up and you will be voted out in Nov. AHHHhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaa!

Joe The Plumber Wins: Samuel Wurzelbacher Defeats Steve Kraus In Ohio Congressional Race

rw's will vote for anybody, anything. they don't care whether or not someone has the barest of qualifications. All they care about is what faux, lushbo tell them.

Jeeez.

Does it get any dumber than this?

What exactly are you saying, that plumbers are stupid? My plumber makes as much as I do. Before my husband died, we built 3 houses from the ground up. The plumber was one of the most important people we contracted with. Has to know a LOT of stuff, like reading blueprints for one. Just becaue you can use a plunger in your toilet doesn't make you smarter than a plumber. And you know, it WAS Obama who said, 'this is America, where ANYTHING can happen.'

Plumbers can be and are smart skilled people.

Joe ain't a plumber....

I don't care if he was a plumber or not. Hell, I don't care if he as "as qualified" (whatever that means) as his opponent.

he ran a race and won. kudos to him.

Forum List

Back