Joe the phoney, lying "plumber" wins

Well, I've discovered a fool-proof way to shut "sunshine" and her little friends up.

LOL

Yes, and please cite Obama's qualifications again.

Sure

1) Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1983.

2) He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation, then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.
Chicago community organizer and Harvard Law School

3) Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project . He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.

4) In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year.

5) During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.

6) Graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991,

7) He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004

8) In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.

9) From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.

10) State Senator: 1997–2004

11) Elected to the U.S. Senate.

Ah, so you agree he has no executive experience. Cool!

psssssst.... he's been president of the united states for the last three years.

:rolleyes:

Sure

1) Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1983.

2) He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation, then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.
Chicago community organizer and Harvard Law School

3) Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project . He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.

4) In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year.

5) During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.

6) Graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991,

7) He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004

8) In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.

9) From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.

10) State Senator: 1997–2004

11) Elected to the U.S. Senate.

Ah, so you agree he has no executive experience. Cool!

psssssst.... he's been president of the united states for the last three years.

:rolleyes:

And still fucking up this country.

Joe The Plumber Wins: Samuel Wurzelbacher Defeats Steve Kraus In Ohio Congressional Race

rw's will vote for anybody, anything. they don't care whether or not someone has the barest of qualifications. All they care about is what faux, lushbo tell them.

Jeeez.

Does it get any dumber than this?

The only real qualification should be having a servant's heart.
Not being a career politician.

Tissue?
:cuckoo:

Ohh you mean like the 3 republican presidential candidates?

No.

I was talking about congressional candidates.
:eusa_shhh:

And still fucking up this country.

Yep a third Bush term.
Since he's doing the same thing W did, you will start to criticize him and attack him in the same manner you did from 2001 to 2008 right?

And of course, not vote for him. That would make sense if he is the 3rd W term, wouldn't it?

I'm gonna vote for Mitt.
The only way would would pull the dem lever this time is if Newt or Santorum gets the nod in the republican primary.

And yes I critized his keeping us in Iraq, not closing Gitmo, involvement in LIbya, etc.
I have held off a bit on the spending because he inherited a BAD recession from Bush.

During Bush all I heard was how great the economy was and he still nearly doubled the debt. I knew things were getting worse and only intertia and the govt spending was propping things up. But everytime I said anyting the Bushites were all over me like stink on a turd.
I have posted on here that Obama did not have the balls to do what was needed economic and jobs wise though.
Bush had balls just no brains.

Which area of Ohio does he represent? I would like to avoid that area, they must not bee too bright in that district.

rw's will vote for anybody, anything. they don't care whether or not someone has the barest of qualifications. All they care about is what faux, lushbo tell them.

Jeeez.

Does it get any dumber than this?

uh, explain Barbara Boxer or Carol Mosely Braun, Bobby Rush.
Alcee Hasting-impeached judge, what else do you need to know
Al franken-I have to say writing for SNL And performing Stuart Smalley is an oustanding qualification for being a senator. You keep telling yourself that.

I can go on, but I have one more,

Obama, wow he had an impressive resumee to be president, I'd love you to tell me his qulifications, again for president, not precinct captain in charge of the dead vote in chicago, LMFAO

Which area of Ohio does he represent? I would like to avoid that area, they must not bee too bright in that district.

None. He won the primary. Marcy Kaptur must have peed herself laughing about this.

Does anyone think that the National Party is going to give the plumber any hard cash? He can always ask the tea baggers for spare change I guess.

If luddly.neddite is this upset over Joe the Plumber winning imagine how upset he's going to be in a few months. Bye Bye obama. Someone needs to hide all dangerous items in luddly.neddite home.:badgrin:

If luddly.neddite is this upset over Joe the Plumber winning imagine how upset he's going to be in a few months. Bye Bye obama. Someone needs to hide all dangerous items in luddly.neddite home.:badgrin:

Gonna be hard to hide his own stupidity...

Forum List

Back