Joe the phoney, lying "plumber" wins

Joe The Plumber Wins: Samuel Wurzelbacher Defeats Steve Kraus In Ohio Congressional Race

rw's will vote for anybody, anything. they don't care whether or not someone has the barest of qualifications. All they care about is what faux, lushbo tell them.

Jeeez.

Does it get any dumber than this?

What exactly are you saying, that plumbers are stupid? My plumber makes as much as I do. Before my husband died, we built 3 houses from the ground up. The plumber was one of the most important people we contracted with. Has to know a LOT of stuff, like reading blueprints for one. Just becaue you can use a plunger in your toilet doesn't make you smarter than a plumber. And you know, it WAS Obama who said, 'this is America, where ANYTHING can happen.'

No kidding. Try and call a plumber in an emergency like if your pipes freeze and burst. They make as much as a doctor, for God's sake!

Joe The Plumber Wins: Samuel Wurzelbacher Defeats Steve Kraus In Ohio Congressional Race

rw's will vote for anybody, anything. they don't care whether or not someone has the barest of qualifications. All they care about is what faux, lushbo tell them.

Jeeez.

What exactly are you saying, that plumbers are stupid? My plumber makes as much as I do. Before my husband died, we built 3 houses from the ground up. The plumber was one of the most important people we contracted with. Has to know a LOT of stuff, like reading blueprints for one. Just becaue you can use a plunger in your toilet doesn't make you smarter than a plumber. And you know, it WAS Obama who said, 'this is America, where ANYTHING can happen.'

No kidding. Try and call a plumber in an emergency like if your pipes freeze and burst. They make as much as a doctor, for God's sake!

Yabut, remember, this jerk lied about being a plumber, lied about owning a business. If you remember, he's functionally illiterate.

No wonder the rw's love him. He's perfect for them.

Jeeez.

You pretty much describe Obama here.....

Maybe you want to edit this? :D

Jeeez.

Would you care to prove that?

If you really believe this asinine statement, wy don't you list the accomplishment of both of them and let us all decide. Here - I'll even help you out.

Start with the two links in my sig and then add this one -

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/12369/03/12369_1331401414.pdf

Then list the accomplishments of this joker who lied about everything. While you're at it, why don't you also list the accomplishments of the GObP/Repubs. That way you can put all us Dem/Libs to shame.

I've done my part. Now its your turn.

Or, you could just admit that you don't have a fucking clue what you're yammering about and that you just type the first silly assed insult you can think of.

Jeeez.

If you really believe this asinine statement, wy don't you list the accomplishment of both of them and let us all decide. Here - I'll even help you out.

Then list the accomplishments of this joker who lied about everything. While you're at it, why don't you also list the accomplishments of the GObP/Repubs. That way you can put all us Dem/Libs to shame.

Or, you could just admit that you don't have a fucking clue what you're yammering about and that you just type the first silly assed insult you can think of.

Obama Community organizer.
State Senator for 10 mins.
US Senator for 15 mins.

Voted present when he had to vote.

A lady that lived on LI whose husband was tragically killed ran for Congress and won with no back round in politics..Are you trying to tell me Joe the plumber had no right to run for office?....

Bite me....:D

Obama Community organizer.
State Senator for 10 mins.
US Senator for 15 mins.

Voted present when he had to vote.

A lady that lived on LI whose husband was tragically killed ran for Congress and won with no back round in politics..Are you trying to tell me Joe the plumber had no right to run for office?....

Bite me....:D

IOW - You didn't read any of the links cuz ignorance is always better than knowledge to an rw

AND

You were unable to find even one link to GObP/Republican accomplishments.

Do't feel bad. None of your ignorant buds could answer my challenge either.

:lol:

Jeeez.

The only real qualification should be having a servant's heart.
Not being a career politician.

Tissue?
:cuckoo:

Ohh you mean like the 3 republican presidential candidates?

Yes....

Al Franken....

Yes, and please cite Obama's qualifications again.

Sure

1) Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1983.

2) He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation, then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.
Chicago community organizer and Harvard Law School

3) Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project . He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.

4) In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year.

5) During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.

6) Graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991,

7) He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004

8) In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.

9) From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.

10) State Senator: 1997–2004

11) Elected to the U.S. Senate.

Jeeez.

Tissue?

Uh, if you remember, he can't even READ. He LIED about being a plumber and about having a plumbing business. But, yeah, being a known liar does make him qualified to be a pub or a bag.

House, that he is an activist is the best thing about him. Hell, its the only good thing about him.

willow - You really aren't all that smart and you're a nasty mouthed, ignorant racist. You'd be in favor of a fence post if you could figure out how to register it as a republican and sneak it into the voting booth.
A person does not have to have a plumbers license to own and operate a plumbing visit, as I believe was the case with Joe. The only need hire one licensed plumber under whose "direction" assistants work.

I listen to Rush daily and I don't believe he ever one time endorsed Joe's candidacy as you asserted. Do you make stuff up?

Tissue?

Uh, if you remember, he can't even READ. He LIED about being a plumber and about having a plumbing business. But, yeah, being a known liar does make him qualified to be a pub or a bag.

House, that he is an activist is the best thing about him. Hell, its the only good thing about him.

willow - You really aren't all that smart and you're a nasty mouthed, ignorant racist. You'd be in favor of a fence post if you could figure out how to register it as a republican and sneak it into the voting booth.
A person does not have to have a plumbers license to own and operate a plumbing visit, as I believe was the case with Joe. The only need hire one licensed plumber under whose "direction" assistants work.

I listen to Rush daily and I don't believe he ever one time endorsed Joe's candidacy as you asserted. Do you make stuff up?

Where did I say limb-a-a-a-a-a endorsed the fake plumber?

I mean, it wouldn't really surprise me but I've never even thought about it. But, then, I never think about the fat, alcoholic, drug addicted ole whore - except when he goes after women's rights. I leave that to Boehner and the limb-a-a-a-a sheeples.

I believe it was Izz-becki-becki-becki-becki-stan-stan who got all wet for the phoney plumber. Not surprising that he didn't care that the guy was a complete fake either.

Yes....

Al Franken....

Sure

1) Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1983.

2) He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation, then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.

3) Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project . He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.

4) In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year.

5) During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.

7) He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004

8) In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.

9) From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.

Cracks me up that the worst they can say about him is that he was a "community organizer" helping qualified voters register and vote.

This is the United States where, at one time anyway, we really valued that we have a peaceful passage of power, that we were free to vote and we valued that our own people had fought hard for that PRIVILEGE.

That's the Repubs for you though. They want only to stop people from voting ... but only if they think they might vote for President Obama.

The motto of the Repub party is Vote Early and Vote Often.

Yes....

Al Franken....

Sure

Ah, so you agree he has no executive experience. Cool!

Sure

Ah, so you agree he has no executive experience. Cool!

I don't suppose YOU would care to take on the questions that your buds couldn't answer. No, of course not but, to be fair, I should give the opportunity ...

I've asked two rw's in this thread if they would like to post link(s) to GObP/Repub accomplishments. I've posted three links to President Obama's accomplishments but no matter how often I offer the same opportunity to you rw's not one of you has ever been able to do it.

You wont either but at least you can't say I didn't give the chance.:D

Forum List

Back