Joe the (not)Plumber - again

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Joe The Plumber Turned Away From White House

His name isn't "Joe" and he's not a plumber. Has he been truthful about anything at all?

Even real members of Congress who have REAL names must make an appointment but this silly jack ass thinks the president should drop everything and see him?

Why? What on earth would make "Joe the (not)Plumber" worth seeing for even 5 minutes?

Hells Bells, I wouldn't let him in either.

But, you can bet the rw's will love this. Bring on the lies ....................... :lol::lol::lol:

His name isn't "Joe" and he's not a plumber. Has he been truthful about anything at all?

Even real members of Congress who have REAL names must make an appointment but this silly jack ass thinks the president should drop everything and see him?

Why? What on earth would make "Joe the (not)Plumber" worth seeing for even 5 minutes?

But, you can bet the rw's will love this. Bring on the lies ....................... :lol::lol::lol:

you really are a douche with your hate of people..or just a stupid damn troll

The joke is on YOU. "Joe The Plumber" is indeed "Joe", and he is a "plumber".

His middle name is "Joseph" (his friends call him "Joe"), and he worked as a plumber before changing careers. He also served in the U.S. Air Force, where he learned his plumbing skills.

Idiot.

Last edited:
He was unemployed at the time he said he owned a business and I'm just so terribly sorry that I didn't know his middle name but so far, no one has addressed the point of the article = That this screwball who calls himself "Samuel Wurzelbacher", apparently believed he should be able to ring the doorbell and be shown into the Oval Office.

You rw's are always so afraid to face reality.

He was unemployed at the time he said he owned a business and I'm just so terribly sorry that I didn't know his middle name but so far, no one has addressed the point of the article = That this screwball who calls himself "Samuel Wurzelbacher", apparently believed he should be able to ring the doorbell and be shown into the Oval Office.

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher ( /ˈwɜrzəlbɑːkər/; born December 3, 1973)

Joe the Plumber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You dickheads like Wiki so much :fu:

Damn your a douche.

Just a little take on this, regardless of what you wish to call him Joe, Samuel, or even Moonbeam starship, in the end if this person wishes to run for office then as long as they meet the qualifications for doing so then the people that decide on his or her fate should be left in the hands of the voters. While we all have our opinions on the man one way or the other most of us do not know the man on a personal level nor do I, and as such would never deny him regardless of how I felt about his political feelings a chance to exercise his rights as an American to seek Office and serve this nation or the people of the state in which he lives. The point is, if the people of the state in which he lives do not want him to represent them they will make that known by their votes.

Just a little take on this, regardless of what you wish to call him Joe, Samuel, or even Moonbeam starship, in the end if this person wishes to run for office then as long as they meet the qualifications for doing so then the people that decide on his or her fate should be left in the hands of the voters. While we all have our opinions on the man one way or the other most of us do not know the man on a personal level nor do I, and as such would never deny him regardless of how I felt about his political feelings a chance to exercise his rights as an American to seek Office and serve this nation or the people of the state in which he lives. The point is, if the people of the state in which he lives do not want him to represent them they will make that known by their votes.

Isn't this how a convicted felon was able to snag 25% of the democratic vote in West Virginia? Anybody but obama!

Isn't this how a convicted felon was able to snag 25% of the democratic vote in West Virginia? Anybody but obama!

If the democrats there who voted for the man in question didn't think that mattered then they were doing so under W.V. Law and as such did nothing wrong. If the man in question qualified under W.V. Law to be on the ballot and obviously he did, then again it was up to the voters to make the choice on his qualifications. On a side note I'm not of the "Anybody but President Obama" crowd and am not sold on Mitt Romeny or President Obama at the moment, however people vote how they wish and while I may disagree with them for voting for one candidate or the other, I would never look down upon anyone for exercising a right that it is my humble belief that more people should exercise.

I wonder if notJOE the notPLUMMER is for privatizing the United States Post Office?

It was designed by the Founders to be a part of this country

Funny..he didn't win..

But Issa did!

Twice during that year he was arrested, once for alleged theft of a Maserati, which Issa says was a matter of mistaken identity, and for which the charge was dismissed. In another case, he was pulled over for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, and a police officer noticed a firearm in the glove compartment. Issa was charged with carrying a concealed weapon; he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of an unregistered firearm, and sentenced to six months' probation and a small fine.[5][8] Issa has said he believed the record of the incident had been expunged.[5]
Darrell Issa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So did W.

Prior to his marriage, Bush had multiple episodes of alcohol abuse.[40] In one instance, on September 4, 1976, he was arrested near his family's summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine, for driving under the influence of alcohol. He pleaded guilty, was fined $150 and had his Maine driver's license suspended until 1978.[41] Bush's alleged drug usage is less clear; when asked about alleged past illicit drug use, Bush has consistently refused to answer. He defended his refusal to answer in a publicized casual conversation with a friend, saying that he feared setting a bad example for the younger generation.[42][43][44]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5257603

First President with a record. :thup:

You really must have had a boring day to have spent "any" time on this.... :lol:

Forum List

Back