Joe "The Hypocrite" Biden

Given the extraordinarily sophomoric game theory guiding the media these days, Trump can provide a potent boost in the polls for whichever Democratic presidential candidate he chooses to insult. He's been wise to lay off Pete Buttigieg, and even more to laud and normalize that the South Bend mayor is married to a man. But his Biden panic is an effective call to arms for the media to defend and promote Biden.

If Trump loses Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in 2020, he loses the White House, my friends! Biden won them twice along with Obama

Crazy Bernie Sanders plummeted in the polls once Biden jumped in the race. But interestingly enough, Pocahontas has managed to finagle her way into third place. This is excellent news for Trump because Warren is the worst semi-viable candidate in the race.

Trump's attacks on Biden are depriving his campaign of meaningful attacks he could use later in a general election. They also make that matchup all the more likely. Trump ought to pivot and aim his fire toward Pocahontas, giving her the media boost to unseat Crazy Bernie in the polls and position her to fight Biden. If Trump wants to win, he needs to start by throwing all the attention on the bad candidate he wants to run against.
Trump doesn't need WI and PA to win, though I expect him to carry both.

p8YYY.png

Hating Trump Is the Only Unity Democrats Can Find.

Last edited:
Given the extraordinarily sophomoric game theory guiding the media these days, Trump can provide a potent boost in the polls for whichever Democratic presidential candidate he chooses to insult. He's been wise to lay off Pete Buttigieg, and even more to laud and normalize that the South Bend mayor is married to a man. But his Biden panic is an effective call to arms for the media to defend and promote Biden.

If Trump loses Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in 2020, he loses the White House, my friends! Biden won them twice along with Obama

Crazy Bernie Sanders plummeted in the polls once Biden jumped in the race. But interestingly enough, Pocahontas has managed to finagle her way into third place. This is excellent news for Trump because Warren is the worst semi-viable candidate in the race.

Trump's attacks on Biden are depriving his campaign of meaningful attacks he could use later in a general election. They also make that matchup all the more likely. Trump ought to pivot and aim his fire toward Pocahontas, giving her the media boost to unseat Crazy Bernie in the polls and position her to fight Biden. If Trump wants to win, he needs to start by throwing all the attention on the bad candidate he wants to run against.
Trump doesn't need WI and PA to win, though I expect him to carry both.

p8YYY.png

Hating Trump Is the Only Unity Democrats Can Find.

He couldn't win them in 2016. Nor Michigan. Nor Aridzona nor Florida nor Utah nor NC.
Literally nobody won any of them.

Forum List

Back