Joe Scarborough should be the leader of the GOP

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I watch his show occasionally and I have never seen him cry or become hysterical.

I like Scarborough, he makes sense even when I don't agree with him. Which is about half the time. But if you haven't seen him pop his cork, you must not watch very often. :lol:

I like Scarborough, he makes sense even when I don't agree with him. Which is about half the time. But if you haven't seen him pop his cork, you must not watch very often. :lol:

HA! Yeah, I have seen him become shaken and emotional but I haven't seen him become a drama queen like Beck or a pig like Limbaugh.

oh...he gets annoyed. but he's not nasty... or insane. he's smart....

and civilized.

he did have that weird thing happen where his assistant was found dead in his office.... right before he gave up his congressional seat.

He seems conservative enough but lacks the dogma that appears the be the chosen path of the GOP structure that we see now.

That depends on how the Talk Radio Heads feel.

But seriously, why does the GOP need a "leader"? Can't people "lead" (as in think for) themselves? The GOP needs a Constitution class, NOT a "leader."

oh...he gets annoyed. but he's not nasty... or insane. he's smart....

and civilized.

he did have that weird thing happen where his assistant was found dead in his office.... right before he gave up his congressional seat.

That looked bad, I'll grant you. What, if anything, did he have to do with it? Good question.
But it doesn't keep me from watching him. He's still the best morning talk show host on TV.

That looked bad, I'll grant you. What, if anything, did he have to do with it? Good question.
But it doesn't keep me from watching him. He's still the best morning talk show host on TV.

I would doubt he had anything to do with it. But I always thought he might know who did...

doesn't keep me from watching him every morning either.

Just a reminder. The left also told us what a wonderful conservative John McCain was. The fact that left leaning posters LIKE Joe Scarborough is probably not the best recommendation.

or maybe he and mccain have something in common.... they're not disrespectful jerks and they're not extremists.

so perhaps it speaks more to left-leaning types being able to engage in constructive dialogue and listen to opposing ideas that aren't p'nuts.

I like the Joe show better when that ridiculous Mika is on vacation. She's worthless.

Joe Scarborough is such a dyke. Him and Keith Olberman just seem like they're always bitching about someone or something. They need to get together for a nice, long session of scissoring to show Congress what true bipartisanship is.

Just a reminder. The left also told us what a wonderful conservative John McCain was. The fact that left leaning posters LIKE Joe Scarborough is probably not the best recommendation.

Why, because people other than conservatives can disagree with him and not be disagreeable about it? He makes some good points, asks even more good questions and speaks rationally. What's not to like?

I met Joe at a fundraiser back in....1999? Maybe it was 2000.

He was actually rather intimidating - dude is pretty big. People told us we look alike, but he is a good two or three inches taller than me. We had about a 10 minute discussion together. Very bright.

I was sad to see him leave politics, but the money he earns now is certainly far more substantial.

Forum List

Back