Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win

Scarborough doesn't think himself, he needn't try to be a psychic.

And further more Joey said...
Romney will lose if he doesn't dramatically change his strategy,...Negative ads won't substitute for conservative ideas.
Joe Scarborough Slams Mitt Romney: 'A Real Conservative Would Be Winning'

Toast I sed...TOAST!!!

:lol:
lol

And Joe, today:

"Mitt Romney is in trouble. Not because of a boring convention or a bloodless speech or a grossly inappropriate press conference, but rather because the man refuses to stick his neck out and take a stand on the critical issues of our time."

Opinion: The problem with Mitt - Joe Scarborough - POLITICO.com

How many white folk you killed brotha?

Sorry bout that,

1. I for one don't think Obama even has a slim chance.
2. He is a complete failure, and his side kick is dumb as a rock.
3. This election is already over, Romney won already!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And Joe, today:

"Mitt Romney is in trouble. Not because of a boring convention or a bloodless speech or a grossly inappropriate press conference, but rather because the man refuses to stick his neck out and take a stand on the critical issues of our time."

Why do I need to, when the black president does it so well, brotha?

And Joe, today:

Ahhh, yes.

You want us dead but you want someone else to do it.

Careful though, us white folk pay your welfare.

Ahhh, yes.

My military retirement?

Really?

Well thank you.

It's amazing how many white conservatives on this board consider military retirement pensions to be welfare.

Ahhh, yes.

My military retirement?

Really?

Well thank you.

It's amazing how many white conservatives on this board consider military retirement pensions to be welfare.

You po black man so full of hate for whitey.

You want us dead, but you don't want to do it.......were you a cook in the Military Salt?

Did you get real good with that shit on a shingle?

"And the lesson is clear: If we want to win the battle of ideas in the long term, we should be willing to face the fact that Mitt Romney is likely to lose — and should, given that he’s neither a true conservative nor a courageous moderate. He’s just an ambitious man."
- Joe Scarborough

They should have picked Santorum.

No, Romney was the best they had to offer. His biggest problem is that he sold out to the far right to win the nomination, something he really didn't need to do considering the lack of a strong conservative candidate. Now he is stuck with the agenda he campaigned on in the primaries, and it's just not selling. One of his biggest problems is trying to sell voters on the idea that cutting taxes is the way to balance the budget. I mean, come on, we're not all that stupid.

Ahhh, yes.

My military retirement?

Really?

Well thank you.

You po black man so full of hate for whitey.

You want us dead, but you don't want to do it.......were you a cook in the Military Salt?

Did you get real good with that shit on a shingle?

Nope. I inspected airplanes, the same thing I do in the civilian world. Nondestructive testing and it pays great.

I don't threaten violence, been banned for it twice.

yeah because Scarborough is on a such a non bias channel :cuckoo::cuckoo:
By James Crugnale

During the Wednesday edition of Morning Joe, host Joe Scarborough observed that “nobody” was expecting Republican hopeful Mitt Romney to beat President Obama in 2012.

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”​

More: Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

Ahhh, yes.

My military retirement?

Really?

Well thank you.

If you get military pension. I thank you for your service.. Unlike Ravi who thinks we are mooching from the government.. And I am a white conservative whose spouse is a retired navy guy.

Ahhh, yes.

My military retirement?

Really?

Well thank you.

If you get military pension. I thank you for your service.. Unlike Ravi who thinks we are mooching from the government.. And I am a white conservative whose spouse is a retired navy guy.

So you're unemployed living off of your retired husband's government handouts,..:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back