Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By James Crugnale

During the Wednesday edition of Morning Joe, host Joe Scarborough observed that “nobody” was expecting Republican hopeful Mitt Romney to beat President Obama in 2012.

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”​

More: Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

Even the right wing trolls know Willard is an idiot. Just look at the 3 ring circus their primary elections were with the "anyone but Romney" vote taking everyone from Perry to Cain, to Newt to Santorum as the frontrunner. The GOP can't stand Willard, they are just dealing with him because he's "not Obama"

That's why we are seeing such an epic meltdown from the right wingers. Obama is going to win, and even they hate to admit they know it.

I was not aware Joe Scarborough spoke for everybody that's quite the surprise.

He doesn't, but he was talking about Republican leaders and insiders he has spoken with. Remember, he used to be in the House.

First how many has he actually spoken with second that was from April over four months ago now.

Ask him? He's the one in constant contact with Congress and Republican leaders and insiders.

Most of them hated him just a few months ago.

the money people crammed him down their throats.

how did they react?

they got right in line

Laura Ingraham said today that Romney is losing. Apparently she was making the case for picking Paul Ryan.

Good.

he will tank for sure if he picks a fringe right guy like that.

He will tank no matter who he picks.

someone is going to bail on him no matter who he picks

tea party: they cant win with them or without them

They should have picked Santorum.

It would have been an exciting race if they had. Romney is losing this race all on his own but his short list for VP doesn't help him much. The ones who would help him don't want to run with him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back