Joe Scarborough Hits Sarah Palin In Op-Ed

The liberals want Palin to run.

Real Republicans don't want her to run.

Why? She will lose, period.

The religious right lost in 76 in the primaries and cost McCain the election in 2008. Sarah scared everybody to the left of the trinitarian pentecostals.

Oh that was some nice revisionist history, but you forget Carter appealed to the religious right. Fooled a lot of them.

And you are suggesting that Christians were afraid of Sarah Palin?????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am NOT a bit surprised that the guy who thought Democrats were going to win big, thinks this.

It says a lot more about the delusional unreality of your world, than it does about Palin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS, the revisionism is all yours. America will support the religious conservatives only so far for presidents. History teaches it so. It was the religious right that was slapped down in the primaries in 1976. It was OK when it voted for Carter, though, because of his centrist positioning. After that it helped Reagan and Clinton, generally ignored Bush the Elder, supported Bush the younger until the elections of 2006 and 2008.

America looks at the candidate before it considers the impact of the religious right. Sarah Palin scares many in her own party. If she is nominated, the scary aspects of her religious world view will help ensure a Democratic victory.

Mitt Romney has all the virtues of a great candidate and none of her baggage. He would easily beat Obama.

Don't pretend your wingnut revisions is reality, girl.

Mr. Scarborough's piece was interesting but failed to address the underlying problem: why Palin is not qualified to serve as POTUS. Yes, it is in part her thin resume and self-promotion, but it is moreso her extreme social agenda, which includes such things as preventing sex ed and evolution being taught in American public schools. If she runs, she will opportunistically drag gay rights and Muslim Americans into the center of the debate, and whether she wins or not, the US will be divided as never before into two camps:

Bigots and their opponents.

Actually, it's her ignorance and lack of basic knowledge. But Huckabee doesn't think much differently from her on those issues.

Did you read his entire op-ed on Politico or did you just read the link in the O/P?

Opinion: Joe Scarborough tells GOP to man up and confront Sarah Palin - Joe Scarborough - POLITICO.com

Here's the lithmus test. Does she know there are 50 states? or is it 57? True story.

Or that North Korea is our ally? Or that Africa is a country?

True story.

Last edited:
Actually, it's her ignorance and lack of basic knowledge. But Huckabee doesn't think much differently from her on those issues.

Did you read his entire op-ed on Politico or did you just read the link in the O/P?

Opinion: Joe Scarborough tells GOP to man up and confront Sarah Palin - Joe Scarborough - POLITICO.com

Here's the lithmus test. Does she know there are 50 states? or is it 57? True story.

Here's a BETTER one.......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8[/ame]

She's a half-witted BIMBO, who's been sellin' her ass, her entire-LIFE!!!!

“Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonightThat’s how she rolls

Dude, what's with all the colors and page alignment?

Okay, citing Olbermann as an expert on intelligence, is about as smart as the guy in the picture below! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For someone like Olbermann, who's "big education" degree came from a freaking cow college, (as compared to Palin's college education Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career - The Paper Trail (usnews.com) ) to call anyone else an idiot? :lol::lol:

And of course THIS is the great brain liberals go to, to "prove" Palin is an idiot?

I'm sorry that says a lot more about you libs than it does about Palin.

moran.jpg

idiota... he got a degree from cornell. it is the same degree as anyone else who went to cornell and had to meet the same criteria. the only difference between aggie and the other sections is the name of the program and the cost. it is extraordinarily competative to get in and stay in,

you might know that if you had an education that went beyond the 8th grade and weren't resentful of anyone who *is* educated..

TeaPartySpamurai thinks hopping around from college to college is an "extensive" education.

Pretty funny when liberals talk about ignorance or "experience" considering who they voted for.

Yeah, 187 days in the Senate beats being a Governor, anytime!

No kidding, before that he was a lowly state Senator. I guess he got all that Foreign policy experience there.

Last edited:
Lincoln, 1 term in Congress, saved the Union.

James Buchanan: five terms in the House of Representatives; Minister to Russia; ten years a U.S. Senator; , serves as Polk's Secretary of State; Pierce's Minister to Great Britain; four years as President ~ and the dork let the South slip away.

I have no time for people who want to talk about experience, Palin's or Obama's or Lincoln's.

Last edited:
I was a tad late tuning in Morning Joe today. It was 6:02 but they were already in one of their obsessive Palin rants. Thought poor Mika was going to have a seizure due to her normal negative body language.

Forum List

Back