Joe says it all

There are serious fissures in the GOP. I wonder who will get "primaried" in 2014. Prince Ryan voted for the deal....shouldn't he be targeted for defeat now by the TEA party?

Don't you all feel a little foolish for having voted for him now?
No but I would feel very foolish if I had voted twice for a tax and spend Democrat who masqueraded as a moderate.

There are serious fissures in the GOP. I wonder who will get "primaried" in 2014. Prince Ryan voted for the deal....shouldn't he be targeted for defeat now by the TEA party?

That will work its way through. The People are represented by the House, the States are represented by the Senate, the Rich are represented by the Executive branch of government.

Life is a bitch. Deal with it.

That will work its way through. The People are represented by the House, the States are represented by the Senate, the Rich are represented by the Executive branch of government.

Life is a bitch. Deal with it.

Please. the Senate hasnt been representing the States since the 17th amendment was passed.

Democratic candidates received more votes than Republican candidates in Congressional races this past election. The only reason they held on to the House is that they had favorable districting working in their favor. That may not be enough in 2014. They still think the reason they lost the presidency is that they weren't "conservative" enough, i.e. whacked out enough. They really believe the answer to winning is pushing out all the moderates and concentrating on their base that gets smaller and smaller by the day.

Forum List

Back