Joe says it all

Ah, i was mislead. I figured you'd be talking about Biden's "Spread your legs" comment to the female Senator.

It really does say it all lol

Oh is Scarborough back to being a Republican again?...

By golly, you are completely correct. Clean out any Repug that shows any sign of intelligence, rationality, or logic. Can't have such people ruining the alternative universe the 'Conservatives' live in.

Oh is Scarborough back to being a Republican again?...

By golly, you are completely correct. Clean out any Repug that shows any sign of intelligence, rationality, or logic. Can't have such people ruining the alternative universe the 'Conservatives' live in.

You mean the real world? It helps if people are living in the real world like conservatives are.

they are just dreaming about the Tea Party 112th - that accomplished nothing and began the 113th with fewer members.

Scarborough though a talk show host now still shows all the traits of a typical politician he shifts his views to which ever direction the political winds happen to blowing at the moment. While he is entitled to his opinion his means no more than mine or anyone else's.

There are serious fissures in the GOP. I wonder who will get "primaried" in 2014. Prince Ryan voted for the deal....shouldn't he be targeted for defeat now by the TEA party?

Don't you all feel a little foolish for having voted for him now?

Forum List

Back