Joe Paterno near death

EDIT: I was gonna' say something bad about Paterno but I'll pass for now. But just you watch, all of Pennsylvania will show up for his funeral and worship him like the Pope.

He doesn't deserve any adoration. 70,000 people die every day worldwide, he'll just be one of them.

EDIT: I was gonna' say something bad about Paterno but I'll pass for now. But just you watch, all of Pennsylvania will show up for his funeral and worship him like the Pope.

He doesn't deserve any adoration. 70,000 people die every day worldwide, he'll just be one of them.

And so will we.

Thanks for your thoughtful consideration, though, Mad Scientist. :)

Former Penn State Coach Joe Paterno Reportedly Near Death
January 21, 2012 6:48 PM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFXGwHsD_A]Monty Python: Not Dead Yet - YouTube[/ame]

Reports of Joe Paterno's death refuted by family
Posted on: January 21, 2012 8:47 pm

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs...338/34497800?ttag=gen10_on_all_fb_na_txt_0001

Last edited:
Not meaning any disrespect.
Does not seem however he had much fight or will left in him.

I really don't care, he must be totally void of any human compassion to keep a secret such as the one he kept for years.

Paterno is no better than the fucking pervert priests who turned a blind eye to child rape.

I hope his guilt inflicts a slow painful death on him and his lecherous heart.

His name should be erased from Penn State history.

What about my high elevation sweet corn seed ? Have ye no compassion ?

You might contact this guy

The Painted Mountain Story

No mention of the absolute elevation limits of his seed, but clearly he is working on precisely the problem you are facing.

And LOOK!

CORN__FLOUR____P_4bcca49e9277a.gif

It sure is purty, ain't it?

He may have made mistakes in the course of his 85 years. The real culprits to me are the full grown man grad student who witnessed this and fluffed it off and the Athletic Director who engaged in the cover up. JoePa did his duty and reported it up the chain and as anyone would do, when you report it, you believe it is then going to be investigated and handled. JoePa is not the villian.

Forum List

Back