Joe Miller to be Interviewed by Rachel Maddow

That's a link to you accusing me of this 'secret sources' claim. And me responding that I have never said I have 'secret sources'. Please link to the actual post where I claimed to have 'secret sources'. If you cannot do that, then the conclusion will be that the liar is you.

You also claimed to have sources that were not available to the general public.

Give us the name of ONE of those sources.

Give us one meaningful piece of information that you obtained on any recent discussed news story that was relevant to the story and came from a source not available to the general public and was not generally known about the story because only people like you were privy to it.

ONE. To prove you're not a pathological liar.

One? One teeny tiny example of a secret private special source that you bragged about having?

lol. CG, the 'that's the ticket' Jon Lovitz character revival.

I have never claimed 'secret sources'. You're a fucking moron. Other people on this site know where I get my information.... wanna know why I tell them? Because they don't fucking lie about me. So, fuck you and your constant whining and lies. You get jack shit.

And what sort of journalistic integrity, SPECIFICALLY, does Sean Hannity possess that gets him a larger audience?

he's damn sure prettier.:lol:

So it's his appeal as a talking hairdo that attracts the audience? Nothing to do with his 'journalistic integrity'?

LOl, hearing you all talk about "journalistic integrity" now is funny funny.
Like Olbermann or Matthews and Maddcow have any.

and ya, Hannity is much much prettier than maddcow, just a fact.:lol:

Zander writes, "Joe Miller is going to win with over 50% of the vote. The Democrat will draw the 20% that they usually get in Alaska, and Murkowski will get the rest. You can take that to the bank and deposit it. Miller is a LOCK." We will see.

You are such a loon and tool for the wannabee reactionary right. But you are good for grins and chuckles, so keep entertaining us.

Zander is an example of a poor analytical mind. He has snarky comments and the teaparty on the brain, not much else going on upstairs.

Sorry Zander, you must get your talking points from Sarah Palin..

Zander writes, "Joe Miller is going to win with over 50% of the vote. The Democrat will draw the 20% that they usually get in Alaska, and Murkowski will get the rest. You can take that to the bank and deposit it. Miller is a LOCK." We will see.

You are such a loon and tool for the wannabee reactionary right. But you are good for grins and chuckles, so keep entertaining us.

Zander is an example of a poor analytical mind. He has snarky comments and the teaparty on the brain, not much else going on upstairs.

well fer sure there wasn't any SNARK in your post. :eusa_whistle:

Nice to know that I am bothering you by hitting some raw nerves. It sucks when someone you disagree with is right and you are wrong. Get used to it Sarah, liberals are almost always wrong.

At any rate, my analysis will be confirmed on Weds. - till then keep doing what you always do - calling everyone else "stupid". That seems to be the only play you have. Have you ever made a post that was more than 2 or 3 smart ass comments?

PS - You can take it the Bank - JOE MILLER will win Alaska in a walk. The fat ass no-name with a "D" after his name will get 20-25% at most.

Last edited:
You also claimed to have sources that were not available to the general public.

Give us the name of ONE of those sources.

Give us one meaningful piece of information that you obtained on any recent discussed news story that was relevant to the story and came from a source not available to the general public and was not generally known about the story because only people like you were privy to it.

ONE. To prove you're not a pathological liar.

One? One teeny tiny example of a secret private special source that you bragged about having?

lol. CG, the 'that's the ticket' Jon Lovitz character revival.

I have never claimed 'secret sources'. You're a fucking moron. Other people on this site know where I get my information.... wanna know why I tell them? Because they don't fucking lie about me. So, fuck you and your constant whining and lies. You get jack shit.

You're claiming secret sources HERE in the post you're saying you never claimed it. You aren't even a good pathological liar.

Can ANYONE on this site name a source that CG has told them she gets information from that is not available to the general public?

GIVE ME ONE POSTER OUT THERE. ONE SECRET SOURCE. PLEASE STEP UP.

(and no bullshitters, you have to name the source(s) as well)

And CG, are you going to tell us ONE piece of information you got that was from one of those secret sources you only tell 'some' posters about?

ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION, and the source, and you redeem yourself. Why wouldn't you do that? Why would you rather be forever identified, on this site,

as a pathological liar?

Post the information. Post the link to where you posted it on USMB. Post the name of the source that the rest of us can't access, but you can.

That's all there is to it.

Can you see Russia from your house? Genuine question.... since you seem incapable of distinguishing fact from fiction.

lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zxOrksY4l0[/ame]

EXACTLY as I described it.

And no secret sources needed.

Very nice. Except I won't waste my time watching it.

Now, would you care to actually back up this repeated claim of yours with a fact. Simply put, you keep claiming that I have claimed to have 'secret sources'. So, either provide the original post where I claim that I have 'secret sources'. You know that you will not be able to do so. I know that you will not be able to do so. The board knows you won't be able to do so. Or, you can cut the crap and admit that you're full of shit. An apology would be great but that takes courage - I doubt very much that you have that.

The fact is that since you won't reveal those sources, they are by definition 'secret'.

Nice to know that I am bothering you by hitting some raw nerves. It sucks when someone you disagree with is right and you are wrong. Get used to it Sarah, liberals are almost always wrong.

At any rate, my analysis will be confirmed on Weds. - till then keep doing what you always do - calling everyone else "stupid". That seems to be the only play you have. Have you ever made a post that was more than 2 or 3 smart ass comments?

PS - You can take it the Bank - JOE MILLER will win Alaska in a walk. The fat ass no-name with a "D" after his name will get 20-25% at most.

No sore points at all. You simply are a tool for the fauxconservative right. Nope, although Miller may win, it won't be anywhere near your numbers.

By the bye: you have had almost two months to update my predictions. Typical lack of character by you. But you are good for grins and chuckles, so keep entertaining us.

No sore points at all. You simply are a tool for the fauxconservative right. Nope, although Miller may win, it won't be anywhere near your numbers.

By the bye: you have had almost two months to update my predictions. Typical lack of character by you. But you are good for grins and chuckles, so keep entertaining us.
You really are a whiny little twat aren't you?! You shot your big fat mouth off with your election predictions in late August. You made a point of bragging about how accurately you had predicted previous elections, you even had the pompous audacity to explain how you were going to "rub it in" after you "won". And Now after it is clear that you are DEAD WRONG, you want to"update" your predictions? That is too rich!! :cuckoo:

Sorry Fake Jake, you said it, you OWN it.

Last edited:
Of course I own it, Zander, along with my amendments to it. Everybody does it, and I claim it. I don't have to lie or twist like you do. What you are really unhappy about is when you mess with me, you end up looking like an idjit supported by other idjits. You and your buds turn it in to an idjit fest. So keep up the entertainment, kiddo. Remember, keep giving us grins and chuckles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back