Joe Miller to be Interviewed by Rachel Maddow

Good for him. I disagree emphatically with Liberals failing to appearing on Fox News in an attempt to avoid tough questions from conservatives...I'm happy to see that Miller isn't afraid to face a tough interview.

If Democrats really think that the Democrat candidate for the Senate in Alaska has a real chance of winning Alaska, they are truly grasping at straws. Joe Miller is going to win with over 50% of the vote. The Democrat will draw the 20% that they usually get in Alaska, and Murkowski will get the rest. You can take that to the bank and deposit it. Miller is a LOCK.

I just saw it. It was a flash in the pan. She had to walk and interview him, he didn't really want to be there. She essentially asked him everything she could as he walked from one place to his car and rode off into the sunset.

Why are so many RWer candidates afraid to answer questions...much less the tough ones?

*SMH*

Good for him. I disagree emphatically with Liberals failing to appearing on Fox News in an attempt to avoid tough questions from conservatives...I'm happy to see that Miller isn't afraid to face a tough interview.

Nobody's afraid of a tough interview from Fox. The reason some don't go there is because they interview you then pick everything you say apart and spin it to death.

Rachel doesn't do that and this interview will be very good for Joe Miller if he's honest. He's been sitting at 1 pt ahead in the polls for awhile.

I just saw it. It was a flash in the pan. She had to walk and interview him, he didn't really want to be there. She essentially asked him everything she could as he walked from one place to his car and rode off into the sunset.

Why are so many RWer candidates afraid to answer questions...much less the tough ones?

*SMH*

The teapartiers are afraid to answer because they are all talking points and not informed on the issues.

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. WHy would anyone care what she has to say?

When someone online mentions a person's looks, it should be a rule that you paste up your pic for all of us to scruitinize.

I have a feeling yours wouldn't be pretty.

Joe Miller ran from Maddow, but she got good interviews from the other two candidates.

I always enjoy how the left, and the right, get their panties in a wad over shit like this. She clearly did not book an interview with him. Preferring to rely on the 'catch 'em on the hop' style. Every time an interviewer resorts to this tactic, it is for partisan point scoring. You do not 'doorstep' a politician and expect them to stop and do a full interview.

Congratulations, to both the left and the right wing media, for using bullshit tactics to score points. And, for those of you who think it means something.... Y'all are very, very stupid.

I always enjoy how the left, and the right, get their panties in a wad over shit like this. She clearly did not book an interview with him. Preferring to rely on the 'catch 'em on the hop' style. Every time an interviewer resorts to this tactic, it is for partisan point scoring. You do not 'doorstep' a politician and expect them to stop and do a full interview.

Congratulations, to both the left and the right wing media, for using bullshit tactics to score points. And, for those of you who think it means something.... Y'all are very, very stupid.

She's lucky she didn't get handcuffed. Of course he wouldn't book an interview, he seems pretty uninformed, maybe even stupid. He should, maybe that would help him poll better.

It's from living up there in the wilderness with no sunlight half the year.

Murkowski isn't much better but she seems more sane.

I love how the Rabid RW nutjobs run to defend the ignorance. California Girl doesn't know the time and effort that was put into contacting Joe Miller trying to nail down an interview. Yet she spews vomit about the issue like nobody's business. The most partisan hack on this board.

What a dolt.

*SMH*

The teapartiers are afraid to answer because they are all talking points and not informed on the issues.

hahaha, will hill ya men, cause thay alll ba sa dumb min. we's alls can't be so smart like you lefties..heehaw

Nice spin. Evidence she used such tactics? The fact that Miller ran away isn't sufficient.
The video demonstrates she did have permission at the get go, so once again you lie.
So other than the fact that you're a partisan hack, CG, why the animosity towards Rachael? Is it because you (claim to be) a writer and Ms. Maddow is an accomplished journalist, a Stanford Grad and a Rhodes Scholar - her audience is at least nationwide and you, well, you get to share your opinions with us. LOL, how pitiful.

LoLing @ "you get to share your opinions with us."

LMAO

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back