Joe Miller Supports Constitutional Amendment Defining Marriage Is Between Man & Woman

So Joe Miller wants to grow the government. Seems contradictory to the Tea Party line, don't you think?

How does he want to grow the government? Give specifics please.

Giving the government the power to regulate marriage is growing the government. The goal of limiting government would be in taking away powers.

Hence the reason I always say conservatives are full of shit when they espouse limited government. They like limited government until they see a way they can use the government to force their agenda on everyone else.

A Constitutional amendment that denies any citizen the right to life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness should be considered an anathema.

How does he want to grow the government? Give specifics please.

Giving the government the power to regulate marriage is growing the government. The goal of limiting government would be in taking away powers.

Hence the reason I always say conservatives are full of shit when they espouse limited government. They like limited government until they see a way they can use the government to force their agenda on everyone else.

Conservatives don't have a problem with the federal government, they have a problem with the other guys' federal government.

Yeah I remember when certain dickheads wanted a constitutional ammendemnt so Ahnuld could be president.
I think it is the same dickheads who are now "birthers".

fucked up dickheads or at least peckernecks.

And the states' rightsers who want a Constitutional Amendment to federally ban all abortions.

Forum List

Back